Posts created by SorryCharlie

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 7, 18 6:19 AM
I still only have 35 cities. but the Achievement is for 48. When are we going to gt the missing cities?

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Mar 11, 18 11:45 AM
Me too. Can't get it done in time...

Huge thanks to you!!!! Worked that one so many times, I almost quit! Hugs!

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Jun 23, 17 10:31 AM
Has ANYONE found the second cache? Going nuts. Played 2 dozen times, cut down all trees, and can't find it.
HELP!

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Jun 23, 17 10:27 AM
I'd love to get my hands on the map of caches too!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on May 5, 17 10:21 AM
I have every level gold, I have every puzzle piece, I have every bonus level gold, game states super bonus level is unlocked, however when you click on it it states its unavailable.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 16 3:54 AM
There are so many threads on this, but none have my answer. I have 94/106 quests completed and only one that is unfinished (Guises of Ran the Owl). I search and search the warehouse for open spots, but do not see any. I have the music box. I have been at this quest for the past year, filling in the missing special holiday quests that I didn't get to finish last year.

So what's up? Where are the missing 11 Quests???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 16 6:45 AM
All I have is Charlemagne's Chess. How do I know which building is next? Do I have to wait for a quest to appear? What is taking so long?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 24, 16 5:00 AM
Thanks for your post. I thought I might have missed one. I am right there with you.

Re:
AnnaDownes01 wrote:FEB 24TH 07:05

DAY 14

Buy an Orange Sherbet

Buy a Cheesecake

Buy a Vanilla Milkshake

These were already ticked as I had done them last year.

QUESTS DONE 24/29. This included the quest for the collectibles.

Still 5 quests to do and 2 days left.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Feb 7, 16 5:28 AM
Where is the secret to the left of the tent (for gold). How do you find secrets in general. I never heard of them before?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 22, 15 5:39 AM
Ridiculously unfair to have an event that takes more time to complete than the event lasts! How did so many people know to start upgrading the buildings way before the event started? I would have been saving my resources for trips to Spain way ahead of time instead of exploring all the other sites. I already used up most of my gold and half of my coins. No choice but to skip this quest. UNFAIR!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 22, 15 5:02 AM
At the Train Roundhouse in Colorado, in the Picky Shopper mode, I cannot click on the comb because the sword/knife is blocking it. I have tried 3 times, having to leave the HOP unfinished and losing the coins to access it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 15 4:15 AM
How do I open the turtle puzzle?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 25, 14 1:25 PM
I'm still stuck here. Any more advice?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 17, 14 7:49 PM
I keep playing and playing this one over and over again, but I am 2 seconds short of 3 stars. Any advice?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 14, 14 4:02 PM
I got the amber completed and played the picky mode in the toy store at least 2 dozen times, but I am not seeing the painting. What am I doing wrong???

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Nov 14, 14 2:37 PM
Yay!!! I did it, finally. Thanks!

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 31, 14 9:50 AM
Me too. Totally stumped here....

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 30, 14 8:56 AM
HELP! Can't seem to get this level figured out. Any advice?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator