Posts created by kitty4545

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 5:39 AM
Hi all,
Does anybody have Solange (Level 76) as a friend, and if so, do you know whether they have left the game?
Thanks,
Kitty

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 17 1:38 AM
Entire families unaccounted for, just heartbreaking.
People don't know who to go to for information and are wandering around, it's just awful.
There has to be some justice for this community at the end of all this.
We are all thinking of you x

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 17 5:01 PM
Just awful.
Thoughts to all involved x

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 12:41 PM
Thoughts for all impacted by this x
A fantastic city with a great community.
A community that rallied around, whatever faith or belief.
Terrorism is not undertaken in the name of any religion.
Let's hope those missing are found and returned safely to their families.
WELOVEMCR
Stay safe and stay strong!
A fellow North Westerner xxxxxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 10:10 AM
Hi all,
My brother has just joined on the Android platform and his username is Popeyed friends ID - a834865.
He's just hit level 6 and really needs some good friends.
He's knew to this so be patient
Thanks,
Kitty.

New that is, not knew!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 5:18 PM
So pleased to hear you are all ok.
I used to live in London as well.
A fantastic city with great people who will show their determination to carry on I've no doubt!
Take care of yourselves.
Kitty x

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 1:22 PM
Thoughts going out to you in London, especially if affected directly by the attack today.
Stay safe x
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 2:28 PM
Lost my friend Whitehart (I think) 337554.
After the update, their name changed to Loftus, their room changed and their room message disappeared.
They have now gone from a green light to a red light when their card is flpped over.
PM me if still around
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 16 10:52 AM
I have to agree,
The spring event was great fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 4:58 AM
Hi everyone,
Is anybody friends with Santini?
They stopped playing a while ago and then came back and gifted.
They had put up a note saying "TY & sorry-been gone".
Everything has been quiet again for a month or two, so I wondering if anybody knew whether they had left as they were actively playing before this?
Thanks,
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 2:35 AM
I'm sure this has been requested a million times over, but please. please, please, a couple more gifts to give out every 8 hours.
The longer you are here, the more friends you have and it can be difficult to get to everybody.
When you have great friends, you want to help them out and say thank you with a gift.
Thanks,
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 16 11:08 AM
Pleased I read this thread.
I've had an influx of invites recently and wondered why, so will be keeping a close eye on things.
I don't want to lose my long term and true friends who have been good to me.
Luckily, I don't think it takes long to work out who your genuine friends are and I'll delete if I smell a rat.
So.... thanks to all of my true friends (you know who you are )
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 1:16 AM
Great spring update
Absolutely love the shaking eggs, it's like Halloween again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 1:32 PM
Our thoughts are with you all in Brussells.
Yet another atrocity for Europe.
We all stand together in our disgust and care deeply for you all at this sad time xxx

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 1:27 PM
Hi everyone,
It's interesting to see how people are getting around the changes.
I guess I'm not the only one doing this, and it works for players who had amassed a lot of inventory prior to the update and should work for lower level players too.
If you marry up two quests ie. I was asked for the wind of change so checked out the crafting list and saw that the cube of fortune includes this item, but I needed the punishing hand.
Make sure you don't do the second part of this character's demand.
I continued with a few quests and was then asked to visit the book of evil, so had to get 2 glowing darkness for this quest.
I then went to the six-paw and got the punishing hand with the 2 glowing darkness (a couple of attempts needed, but I used the other items that weren't the punishing hand to craft other things).
After crafting the cube of fortune there are two choices.
1. Don't visit the character who wanted the wind of change and do it all over again crafting cubes of fortune.
2. Visit the character who wanted the wind of change and move on.
Obviously you need cash for this so doing the rounds is essential to amass coinage, but remember not to visit the second part of the original character's quest (which is usually a HOS) if you are crafting.
You can have a couple of these on the go at once if you can marry up requested items that can be crafted.
The one thing that I do take umbrage with is characters asking for difficult to get ZZ items such as the pyramid of numbers, so keep an eye out for requests for these.
I have a pyramid of numbers at present, so if asked for this, I'll do the 2nd part of the character request (usually an HOS) and then I'll craft a life measurer and visit the character.
I get to benefit from a crafted item and the quest is complete without losing the pyramid of numbers.
Patience is rewarded here and I appreciate that this won't be to everyone's taste, maybe just the strategists in the castle but I'm enjoying the challenge and finding a use for the amassed ZZ items.
Hope this helps for those looking for a different way of playing after the update and I hope this makes sense!
Kitty

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 8:27 AM
Hi Valjune,
I've just been loitering in there and making a nuisance of myself this week as I'm on leave .
Back to work tomorrow!
You can PM me now if needed

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 6:57 AM
Good luck with this Valjune and see you on the other side.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 2:36 AM
Devs,
People are now leaving.
Would it not be courteous to give some feedback so players can make an informed decision?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 6:40 AM
Kitty. Level 69

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 6:37 AM
Thanks Diane,
I'll leave it here then.
Kitty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator