Posts created by lota1079

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 16 11:42 AM
I need new friends. I give everyday if I have items you need. Number is a484746. Look forward to being your friend. I had to start over while back and lost most of my friends. Look forward to having new friends. Thanks Tonya

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 15 4:53 AM
Hi everyone. I had to start over due to a computer gilch and lost all my wonderful friends, so now I need new friends. a484746. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 15 6:25 AM
I need new friends. I give everyday if I have items you need. Number is a484746. Look forward to being your friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 1:04 PM
I lost my game. I had to start over, which sucks. I need friends again. My number is a484746. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 15 8:21 AM
Another player is sending me gifts, but she is not listed on my friend's list. Please advise me how to put her on my list or make her visible. I want to return the favors that she has been doing me. Thank you. Tonya

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 14 10:38 PM
Great guide. But I would really lime some info on the inventory.
I am new to the game, so far I really like it. I am just confused about how to use items in my inventory. How do I take items out, say to craft or gift or feed my pet, etc. Please someone explain. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 14 7:35 PM
Thanks for your help tazruby2000,but it didn't answer my question.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 14 6:57 PM
I am new to the game, so far I really like it. I am just confused about how to use items in my inventory. How do I take items out, say to craft or gift or feed my pet, etc.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator