Posts created by One_of_Two_here

posted in Royal Jigsaw 2 on Feb 4, 15 9:22 PM
Hi. Where do I find out how to do things like rotate the pieces using the right click option, and how to get them to open up on the puzzle with them already at the right position. Is this just a feature of some of the puzzles?

What does the red arrow on the puzzle piece below the picture on the box screen (i.e., 1 of 22) indicate? Is that the answer to the question above?

How do I save a puzzle in progress?

Are there other things I should know?

(1 of 2 aka Vicki)

P.S. My apologies if I posted this incorrectly; I'm all confused.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 27, 15 12:36 PM
DON'T HATE ME, Please! I kind of like the fog scenes since it keeps things interesting. I will agree that it does come way to fast now, and it gets too thick too soon. Somewhere between how it was before (a little too easy/slow) and now (a bit too fast, too thick too soon) would be perfect for me.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 27, 15 12:29 PM
Is there a way you can change the reward you receive for killing the wolf or saving the boy? I now have 7 poison rings!

Thanks in advance.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 27, 15 12:21 PM
I *love* this game! Seriously, I do. I'm not a big gamer or anything, but I like it a lot & play a bit every day. I think the artwork is fun, not over the top nor trite. I think the story line is clever enough, with the characters each having their own foibles. The out of storyline with the madmen, warewolves and zombies are just enough to add a sideline of fun out of the box. Here's to ERS

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Jan 3, 15 10:31 AM
How do I reset this game so another person can play on our computer? I just finished the game & really loved it, so I want to share the frustrations and triumphs.

Thanks,
One...

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 16, 14 8:44 AM
Thanks. At least I know not to keep searching in my office for something that isn't there (yet).

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 16, 14 8:41 AM
Downunder3 wrote:It shows up like a normal quest but they act like you get something big once you find the 5 items and when nothing happens it is kind of a let down. I don't see any notes from anyone else in the blogs about this. Ideas?

I have posted the same question a different way, but I can't find any "big reward... that awaits [me]" either. I must say, it was a bit of a let down.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 13, 14 8:29 AM
Hi. Dupin, the Chef at the restaurant and the Atelier all sent me around town looking for a set of gold bullets, gold thimbles and (I forget the other). When I found them, I got 20 coins and was told a worthy reward awaits me. What is the reward? Where do I get it? I am desperately hoping it is a bunch of coins because I am gathering coins at 67 a shot, trying to reach 50,000 for my license.

Thank you in advance.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 10, 14 7:35 PM
Hi. I am loving this game. But now I have to earn 50,000 for my detective's license and am earning them a little at a time. So I am wondering if there is something I am missing. If I answer more interview questions, either about the story or about Paris, will I get more coins? Will there even be more questions if I don't yet have my license?

And, I have found sets of thimbles, and spears and a few other that have been scattered around town. At the end of each collection Dupin or another character tells me that a worthy reward is mine (or something along those lines) but I have no idea what they are talking about or where to find this reward. Surely 20 coins isn't the great reward they are intending, right?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator