Posts created by pooky1960

posted in Wanderland on Feb 13, 17 5:51 PM
I am playing on a windows 10 p.c. I cannot go any farther into the game because it no longer has the curse modes on it. Also I am on level 55 but I only have about 12 to 13 rooms opened I have been playing for a few years. you would think I would be further into the game. I am getting bored. Also where are the valentines? please contact me with some form of a solution to these problems. I have re-installed the game several times and it didn't help.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 13, 17 5:49 PM
I am playing on a windows 10 p.c. I cannot go any farther into the game because it no longer has the curse modes on it. Also I am on level 55 but I only have about 12 to 13 rooms opened I have been playing for a few years. you would think I would be further into the game. I am getting bored. Also where are the valentines? please contact me with some form of a solution to these problems. I have re-installed the game several times and it didn't help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 16 12:03 PM
After new update I could not play the game so I tried un-installing and re-installing but I had no luck.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 7, 16 2:56 PM
Not only do I have the snowmen but I also lost almost 300 friends about 10000 coins and around 40 crystals. No valentines. The game continually worsens. It is getting impossible to play. Very discouraging.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 31, 16 11:10 AM
I also keep losing my coins and crystals as fast as I accumulate them due to the game shutting down.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 31, 16 11:08 AM
I have a windows 10 p.c. I have close to 300 friends. I could not see the gifts they were requesting so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now it shows only 3 friends with blank spaces. Please help. I really enjoy playing this game if the bugs ever get fixed.I have been playing since the game first came out. Now I cannot do anything.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 31, 16 10:51 AM
I am having the same problem. I tried to re-install and now I went from close to 300 friends to 3 and I cannot see the gifts they are requesting.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 24, 16 1:58 PM
I am using a windows 8.1 P.C. since the Dec. 15 update I have not been able to get on for longer than 2 minutes. I keep losing my crystals, money, and any gifts my friends give me. The game is real jerky and freezes constantly or stops all together.I have played every day faithfully since the game came out. It was hard enough to accumulate objects, now it's impossible. I tried re-installing but that did not help. I was finally able to build up crystals several times (which is no easy feat) just to lose them. I am very disappointed because I really like this game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 14, 15 10:11 AM
I have been trying to get past the basilisk to enter the dark tower for almost a year now I get on here everyday to try but I cannot go farther into the game. I have a windows 8.1 64 bit P.c. I have sent other messages but never got an answer. please help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 22, 15 8:47 AM
Cannot get final blueprint from teodi's tailoring. So I cannot finish pirates quest. I am using a windows 8.1 64 bit pc. please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 1:06 PM
I just downloaded the new update on my p.c. and it still will not let me past lord chamberlain until the next update. I have been waiting patiently for this new update and yet I still cannot go any farther in the game. J am seriously thinking about giving up. Why play if you cannot go any where else?
There is nothing to look forward to.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 29, 15 11:59 AM
How do I get the final blueprint piece from Teodi's tailoring. I have tried and tried. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using an 8.1 64 bit pc.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 29, 15 11:48 AM
quickly download, run, and attach a Dr. Felix Report from the Contact Us page.

Search Results

Answers for "I have a 8.1 64 bit pc. I cannot get the final blueprint piece out of teodi's tailoring. I have went through it over and over again but it still will not give it to me. Please help."

posted in Wanderland on Jun 18, 15 11:22 AM
I had 18 crystal and they disappeared I have a pc 8.1 64 bit Game name is pooky how and when can I get them back. Very disappointed.Please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 3:15 PM

[Post New]by pooky1960 on Jun 7, 15 11:04 AM

I have a pc with windows 8.1 64 bit. I am on level 61 When I went to Norman to get my reward for finishing my quest, I found he had disappeared. I cannot go further into the game until I get my reward. I have re-installed the game to no avail. Please tell me what to do to fix this problem.

Please tell me when the glitch will be repaired. I cannot go further into the game and I am beginning to get bored with it. please tell me something. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 15 11:04 AM
I have a pc with windows 8.1 64 bit. I am on level 61 When I went to Norman to get my reward for finishing my quest, I found he had disappeared. I cannot go further into the game until I get my reward. I have re-installed the game to no avail. Please tell me what to do to fix this problem.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 15 9:30 AM
I have a pc. I have been trying for months to get past the basilisk to further my game but I cannot go any farther. What can I do to continue playing this game.I have tried everything. Please help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 1, 15 4:40 PM
I have a pc. I cannot get the final map piece in teodis tailoring to complete my quest. I have went completely through it over and over again. I am getting very discouraged. Please help.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 9:40 AM
Cannot get passed the Basilisk on the dark island to enter the dark tower. I have been trying every day for months,If there has been a new update recently, I have not been able to receive it. I even tried to check for updates manually.This used to be my favorite game.I am considering uninstalling it if something doesn't change soon.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 4, 15 12:21 PM
Cannot get final blueprint piece from teodi.s tailoring. I have gone completely through it over and over again and yet cannot get the final blueprint piece to further my game. I am very frustrated with it at this point. Will it get fixed soon? Or should I just give up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator