Posts created by eurotahny

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 1:38 PM
So close to the end, and a glitch arises. I cannot access the game in the barn. I have the chain but no joy trying to open the game. Have played all the way through to come to this. Please, anyone, any suggestions?

Nevermind - got it.

Just found this game and I love it! However, am stuck at door puzzle with ribbon candy in the bonus level. The guide is very clear about what to do, but I keep getting hung up at one point - the ribbon won't turn to the left as it should.

Can anyone help?

I figured it out. Silly mistake

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition on May 29, 17 12:56 PM
I have all the parts but when I click on the clock face, all that happens is the pieces disappear. If I click again, they come back but the puzzle doesn't open. What am I doing wrong?

Tried it a few times with no success, so I skipped, which froze the game completely. Guess I'll let it sit for a bit. I don't like the game enough to start again.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 23, 17 10:43 AM
Your advice was spot on! Finally was able to finish the game. Thanks!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 7, 17 4:31 PM
Would you mind sharing some info? I'm stuck at the sliding wall in the palace in Ch 7. How to get past it? I think I must've missed some tool or item along the way. Thanks and congrats on finishing the game!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 5, 17 5:59 PM
Lorie61, appreciate the advice, but it didn't work. Can you be more specific? I left the heads up but one, did the easel game. got the stuff from under the well, gave to the town leader and still get pointed back to sliding wall because it won't open. haven't found the Sacred Heart key this time. Is that what I need at the builder's wall? Thanks so much.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 3, 17 6:27 PM
Thanks so much for the help! It worked like a charm. Do you by chance have advice for these issues?
How do I open the sliding door in the duchess palace (fountain with animal heads)?
What is the "Manifestation of Famine" and how/where can I get/find it?

Any help is truly appreciated. Like this game a lot but I'm stuck.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 3, 17 6:22 PM
The last two candles are in the room at the top of stairs, where Gregory is. You need a key (in the door, use paper and wire) and make acid from a bunch of stuff in the lab off the main room. Hope this helps - good luck!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 3, 17 5:51 PM
kaitlin, I've tried every object I have on the wall and nothing works. I have a feeling I missed something along the way . . .

Tried to start a new game with new profile, but jumped from CH.1 to CH. 3. Crazy!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 3, 17 5:32 PM
Is "Manfestation" " checked on your checklist? I have no idea what to loo for.
Thanks.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 2, 17 11:12 AM
Just realized that the first item on the checklist is "Manifestation of Famine". Can anyone tell me what that is? I have not found it but have found several others. Does it matter than I didn't find them in order? Am stuck at the Duchess' palace sliding wall.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 2, 17 10:42 AM
I have the same problem and posted a few days ago. Still trying.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 1, 17 11:20 AM
Congrats! Can you tell me how to open the sliding wall (CH 7) - it has something to do with the fountain with the 5 animal heads. Please help! I'm stuck!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 1, 17 10:42 AM
I actually like this game. It is very challenging, which is a nice change from some of the ones I've played lately. But I am stuck at the castle (not sure which chapter) - the fountain with the animal heads. Only one doesn't turn and I can't figure out how to open the sliding door, but I'll eventually figure it out. I just refuse to give up.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 31, 17 2:55 PM
I spent a lot of time on this one. Put the plank in the ruins with the injured knight. I think I was in scene with mule and just held plank over ruins to left. When that opened up, I tried to push plank. Back at scene with mule, I put the carrot on the log near donkey. That's as best as I can remember it. Good luck!

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Mar 29, 17 12:30 PM
I can't finish it but I also can't quit. I've tried 5 or 6 times. How do I do this so I can move on? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

posted in Cursed on Jan 16, 17 12:04 PM
Freezes when butterfly is caught in net. Have to use task manager to shut down the game. Happened twice now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator