Posts created by Dart6672

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 7, 15 4:11 AM
That's the exact point though I play multiple games (variety is the spice of life is my motto) so 30 seconds adds up on the long term while those coins barely make much difference T_T

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 6, 15 10:34 PM
I have personally done a few offers and it said 5 but I got only 1 so yeah its a broken system there most of the time.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 6, 15 10:30 PM
buttercat even if you can't it is honestly not worth it, you only get 1500 coins which you waste 1 minute for so you aren't missing out on anything my friend

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 6, 15 10:01 PM
I loved that the PC version was easier to handle (It takes me 10 clicks to freaking get to the right monster lol) and that you could actually have better sounds since androids can't exactly be upgraded with new speakers like a PC can, but c'est la vie, all good things must come to an end.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 6:33 PM
OK so to rephrase what the mod removed just check the MSM wiki concerning the details of specials, it has the starting dates of both the app and PC versions

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 2:18 PM
Please ignore the statements about the levels since this CAN be done with level 4's, what I don't see in any of their comments (which leads me to believe they are pranking you) is that the only way to raise the odds of getting a rare monster efficiently is the torch system (costs 2 diamonds each for 24 hours so don't do this till you have 20 diamonds) it raises the chance of getting a rare to +- 70% so yes there is a 30% margin it can still fail but compared to the average 5% it's way better.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 2:13 PM
Well I'm not a tribal chief but I suggest that a tactic you could have followed was recruiting on the forums and then making an organized group in Skype, Facebook, Raidcall, Line and Teamspeak for communication purposes, this will also eliminate the odds of slackers, leeches and plain dummies out by an estimate of 75%

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 2:12 PM
qbrn sorry to say this but you're going in reverse about this, the PC version is not from BBB its from BFG so if you wish to take your frustration out you're aiming at the wrong target, anyways refer to my other comment concerning emulation and why you cannot do that so easily.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 2:03 PM
Hold the phone you're saying that you guys decided together to end the BFG version and yet no reimbursement or heck even transfer to the app version was offered or made? It was even hinted at in the post you linked so I have to ask it bluntly, are you guys at BFG going to let those of your users who are able to and want to, to switch to the app version (data wise of course not "oh hey I give up and download it and lose everything I worked on for over a year")

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 1:51 PM
If you had done your research properly you would see that emulation is still 95% in the illegal stage, why do you think there are Cyber Pirates? Why do you think there are torrents? Emulators? ROM's? All these things, albeit illegal, strive towards freedom of usage, granted the users are the ones who usually commit the crimes but to no end you will admit that even if it would be a crime to go beyond a companies law of emulation in order to play something you still will.

To get to my point you are suggesting that PC users wait it out till emulation would allow them to play on their PC's even though BBB has only given that right to BFG, they may care more about money than loyalty but they are not doing anything illegal.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 2, 15 1:49 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 30, 15 5:45 PM
Yeah I gave up on the PC version after I finally got my wi-fi so now I restarted on my android (at least I get to play with others so yay)

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 17, 15 7:53 AM
Actually BlueStacks merely uses emulation technology, MSM is only enabled via BFG and BBB as to the extent of my knowledge the FB version was removed.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 15, 15 9:44 PM
Hey guys so I noticed that there isn't a specific post for this and so I want to make this, since its easy to locate your friend code based off the thread for that please do NOT post friend codes here just merely say something like: "I currently need plant, ice and air island lighted" and I'll look up your friend code on the appropriate thread, friend you and come light what I can.

Please use this thread for communication like this and lets all help each other get the rarest monsters we can.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 15, 15 9:38 PM
Hi everyone my friend code is 18626311CJ I recently got Wi-Fi so now I am able to finally play this awesome game to its full extent, if you require any specific lamps lighted please mail me here, currently I do not yet have any lamps but will gladly help out and message you when I require some lighted.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 1, 15 1:19 AM
Don't do this guys, this user is basically scamming you all, for each person that does it HE gets 5 diamonds. Only use the referral code of someone you are real friends with or a person that deserves it, not fakes like this.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 19, 14 8:07 AM
Perhaps one of the mods will start giving me an answer here, what the heck is going on with MSM, it won't connect at all and the problem started 7am GMT+2 for me and its already 6pm and still no MSM. I made a thread regarding this and another user replied saying he's experiencing the same prob. Please answer or fix.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 19, 14 5:01 AM
Sorry to pop the bubble but no new monsters Though I found a new structure in the wikia's list, its called the Maximum Mine, it says "All users" so hopefully we will get it too. (Speaking on behalf of all PC users) Anyways I don't see anything about an update so guess we will just have to wait for BFG mods to get on and hopefully answer us on this problem (seriously annoying since I can't get my coins from my quads and ethereals)

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 19, 14 3:59 AM
Hi guys, I haven't been able to connect to MSM since 7am GMT+2 up to now 2pm GMT+2 so just want to know is there an update or something going on at the moment on MSM or something? And for those that want to even try say "check your connection" I say this: if my connection didn't work then I wouldn't be able to post this (DUH!)

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 15, 14 2:59 AM
Thank you cora1012 for saying what I thought would be insulting, the time machine is meant to be used to enhance your composing talent by opening notes your monsters CAN'T reach on their default tempo and 50k is actually a very small amount once you get most of your monsters.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator