Posts created by Cherieaa

I find this game is running very slowly and sluggish. Is anyone else having the same problem? I am using XP with high end videocard and plenty of memory. I noticed when it loaded it was slow to install also.

Perhaps BFG is going to do some tweeking on this game. !!!!

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 11 7:12 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the faucet. I have checked the strategy guide and I still am not able to get a faucet. I must need some other critical item, but when I go to each open location and click on hint it tells me to search elsewhere. I have ran out of elsewheres !!!!!!!!!! Thank you for any help you can be.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 7:34 PM
I finished this game and.........applause......applause.....encore.......encore.

It was a great game and I hope those who are in doubt will just try the trial before opting to not buy.

Try 1736. It may vary with each game as do some of the other dates. This is the one I used and it worked.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 28, 10 5:19 AM
I like many of you was stuck lighting the lamps. I started the game again and used another name. When I reached the torch room, there was one lamp visible. Place oil in lamp then fire spell, next lamp becomes visible, place oil and use fire spell did exactly the same for lamp 3 and lamp 4. No problems. I think that there should have been some more specific instructions within the game to let us know that this particular area needed precise handling. I hope this helps some of you get past the trouble spot and finish the game.

Overall I liked the game and have no other complaints.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 25, 10 5:58 PM
Like many of you I am at the Temple Room and having trouble lighting the torches. From what I read one must follow a specific pattern of lighting and if you don't then you are stuck with nowhere to go.........rats!!!! I would have thought the developer could have put some specific instruction in their notebook so we would not back ourselves into such a corner. I really hope they put out some sort of patch for this issue.

I am starting the game over under another user name and will try to avoid this problem when it comes up. Its such a shame because it seems to be nearing the final part of the game and all the time spent on it so far is wasted. Shame Shame on them......do I sound a bit grumpy....well I am.

If someone has a solution please post it for us so we can continue without starting over. This could be a really great game to this point.

I am stuck in the cellar and have the magnet at the top of a jug filled with liquid. I must lower the magnet into the jug to grasp a gear that is at the bottom........

I need some help on how to grasp it. My magnet keeps popping back up to the top of the jug and doesn't grasp for me.

What am I not doing or doing wrong. Thank you for an help you can be.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:13 PM
Hello Margie........its still greek to me. I have tried without success to get the jist of this one. I am dealing with 4 colors on the center and the same 4 colors on each of the four corners. If the left center upper is pink and the left outer upper is also pink and I click on it...wham a latch somewhere else opens. I am missing the matching pattern of the corners to the center. I know this sound jumbled even to me. Since there is no skip offered, that keeps me from going forward. Please help the "Class Dummy" with this one. I have found a blog for this and have a screen shot of the solution but still failing.

Edited..........Walked away for an hour or so...........zap.......I figured it out. Duh...thump thump. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

We are both at the same spot.....one is in the Sarcophagus the other is in a red chair. I have gotten one of them but am not able to get the other. I recall opening the Sarcophagus but have never been able to find the chair or get into the scene that is shown in the Strategy guide.

I have no solution to this issue, but at least I know that its not just me who is having it. That offers me some comfort..............Lets hope someone else comes along and helps both of us.

I have ran into a problem with this game. I am at the 3rd adventure and have done everything the built in guide tells me to do and still this is happening.

I am missing one of the jewels for the eagles eyes. The eagle is in the upstairs room with the telescope in the window. Can anyone tell me just where each of the two jewels is located? I'm not too keen on going back and starting from the beginning again under a new name.

Thank you for any help you can be.

I am finding this game very sluggish, especially when moving from one scene to another. Does anyone have a suggestion about why this is happening? As far as I know my XP and video drivers are up to date. Plenty of memory and space.

Is anyone else having this problem?

The game looks like a keeper but would prefer to have a smoother movement.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 25, 10 10:46 AM
I am enjoying this game. Once you get all the crystals in a location that location goes on a map that you can bring up and go to directly. Screen size.....I have a 32 inch screen and it fills it up. So you should be able to have a full size on your screens.

I am stuck at finding the cottage with a combination lock on it. I got the combination from the realtor. Does anyone know where that cottage is?

Thanks for any help you can be...........Cherie

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 12:49 PM
This was a refreshing surprise, good graphics, good story line, not too many dark areas. I give this game a thumbs up and to think it was not a Collectors Edition either..........a rare bargain. Thanks to all who worked to provide this to us.

posted in Eternity on May 3, 10 4:51 PM
I am supposed to get mushrooms from the hidden object area within the tree roots. I have gotten 7 of the 8 but can't get the final one. When I sue a hint it doesn't work, press the hint and it only discharges without pointing out an object to click on..........does anyone have this problem? If so please guide me.
Thank you for any help you can be.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 10 5:47 PM

I just finished this game including the bonus feature...........really a great game. I think this game was well worth the extra price for the Collectors Edition. I can't think of one item I can find fault with.Unless its..........When do we get a sequal!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 6:18 AM
The game downloaded fine for me, even in good time considering the size and the possible overload on servers. I can play the game but it is sooooooooo slow and sluggish there is no practical way I can continue with it. Will see about updating some drivers and shutting down etc. I suspect the answers to our questions will come along soon. Its still quite early for the bugs to be solved.

Mine froze up 3 times at the very opening.........uninstalled and reinstalled......same thing. Computer is up to date and not having any problems with any of the games I have currently loaded. Wish I could play it sounds like a fun game.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 17, 09 1:35 PM
Its happening again............got as far as the Lava Gears mini-game and bam!!! a different error message........List index out of bounds (62), Can't go any further. I downloaded the repaired program today Dec 17th and was really humming along, happy as a clam and enjoying the game. Not now............me thinks you need to go back and repatch the patch. Please advise. I contacted support also.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 7:41 AM
Access Violation also at the move the colored balls position. Looks like this one needs a fix.

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 15, 09 12:23 PM
I think this is one I will purchase.

Today I received a medallion from BFG which I will use as a paperweight on my desk. Thank you BFG for the gift. Its quite nice and hefty also.

I can see by the hints of games to come Casanova will not be my last purchase in the next few weeks.......no cobwebs on the credit card for the next couple of months.
I am excited about some of the new releases.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator