Posts created by Tildy2

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 11:58 AM
Agreed. You could definitely get a faster time, but it takes too long for the game to reel in the object and change to a different riddle.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 15, 15 9:36 AM
The lantern is in a hidden object scene in the graveyard. You have to use your matches on the lamp beside it. The graveyard is right by the church.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 9:31 AM
Not sure which one you're missing, but there's one behind the skeleton's chest in Vladd's tomb, one has to be stamped on the table in the medical room, one you get from the dining room (from the stander with the mythical creatures on it), and one is all the way back by the front door, when you put the gold V into the statue's chest.

Hope that helps!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice on Mar 15, 15 9:22 AM
I'm not sure it stays the same from attempt to attempt. Your best bet is just to memorize the sound cues, 'cause in my experience the colors aren't terribly helpful. Hope that helps. :/

If you can get into the shed, the wine cellar is just through the door in the back.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 8:58 AM
It's been a while since I played... what's the last thing you did before this happened? What kind of inventory items do you have?

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 8:56 AM
That's strange. The missing one for me is the one in the production line, where the boiler explodes.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 11:38 PM
If I remember correctly, the code is 312. I'm pretty sure the ballerina has four limbs throughout, though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator