Posts created by jennifer2014

posted in Viking Brothers 3 on Mar 29, 18 3:54 AM
Hi, Anyone please help me, in episode 11, I was stuck can not continue further I tried over and over talked to Thor and Odin already but nothing happen. The game had some sound like done but still not complete. Now I can not go to play episode 12.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Apr 9, 17 8:59 PM
How do I get gold on level 6
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Weather Lord: Graduation forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Weather Lord: Graduation players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Times of Vikings on Apr 25, 15 10:42 PM
I tried over and over, could not find Ice-cream factory, if anyone know please help me. Thank you

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Nov 24, 14 4:20 AM
If anyone can help me to find the Druids hut, because I tried over and over never find any. So I can't move to another games, after I have done anything but no idea or find Druid hut in any place to build. Thank you.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Nov 22, 14 8:54 PM
In level 6 I can't find Druids hut place to built? If you have done it, could you tell me how and where? Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator