Posts created by desertsombra

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 18 11:25 PM
I am using windows 8, had no problems the games until this one-- I am in the part where the zeppelin crashes, did the cogwheel puzzle and got the medical supplies to help Albert Einstein and i cannot pull the supplies to use them. the game is stuck. It keeps saying I am in the Cabin area. Cannot leave, nothing works, except escape button and it lets me sign out. Have played it twice both game stuck in the same place.I am going to reinstall--hopefully it will work!!

Did the beta, do not remember having problems.. My pc runs on windows 7. I guess will have to download to laptop, runs on windows 8. Wish they would test this games better before being released on windows 7 & 8. The solutions given by BF do not help at all. The problem is with the game itself and not our computers, excluding antiques comp. LOL! Developers get the glitches taken care of before releasing the game, help create less unhappy fishies and other players. Thanks! the game is a buy for me, hope it works on my laptop.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 13 1:20 AM
For those having problems with the frog silver piece on the bonus game, you can pick it up by not directly point the item, but a little below item to the left. Good luck, thanks to others was able to finish the game. Thank you game forum helpers.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 11:10 PM
Kudos for your tip nwirkus5705, thanks able to finish game!!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 10, 13 3:26 PM
Jellyfish the correct code is 9248, than you get the coins to put in

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 10, 13 3:24 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LeiLanibz

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 4, 13 6:52 PM
you get the coins, when you put the correct code: 9248

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 22, 12 9:09 PM
Look at the acid holder, there's a mess up screw driver, use hammer to fix it. Go to the garden gate, use screw driver to unscrew lock, play gem--easy. Play hog by tree--u get a scraper. Use shoe on black cat, take can opener on pipe--you get pump handle, put water pump together--next to where you did the hog. Wet rag, go back to basement, cleaned the safe door. Use your notebook to see how to open--umbrella-key--hand, recieve light bulb. I forget at the garden pick up the plank remover(sorry forgot name for the tool). IT will help you remove the door blockade and after removing the poster--the wood closing the hole for the diamon cutter which is missing the diamond. Once u open the blocked door go in. Cut seen with Mary, she takes the gold coins and leaves u the silver one. Go to the puppet wagon, place coin- play the game or skip it and recieve the Diamond.

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 3:38 PM
Iam having the problem with screen constantly flickering. Change the cursor less flickering, but it is annoying--especially on the eyes. Never had problems with Eye of the Tiger! Lately, it seems there has been lots of games with glitches. I have never been able to get the Mark Twain collecyor edition or plain one the Devil in the mississippi river--sorry do not remember title well---this game after 10 min of play becomes a small itsy bitsy screen on top rt sid of my comp screen; the only way to exit it is to completely shut down.I really liked the game, better of course than this one.So I guess I will have to pass buying Tiger Eye Part 2.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 19, 11 11:16 PM
I am having trouble with the cursor, unfortunately I cannot change from custom to normal. Until the problem is resolve I will not be able to obtain the game. I own the first exorcist.

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 19, 11 11:11 PM
IT is in the room with floating girl--the chest at the end of the bed; gl

Thanks so very much, dashwood95!

Need to empty the sink in the Beauty Salon, cannot find the the glove. Looked in the strategy guide, where it magically show the glove. Have looked for it all over--help! Thanks

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 24, 11 11:37 PM
Thank you very much for your tip of where the coin was--would never have finished without your help!! 1951Spacecadet you are the greatest!!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 12:49 AM
You need to get snake repellent from the man selling mysterious articles, next to grandma

Until the technical issue of this game runing properly is resolved, I am not attempting to play it anymore or buy it!! I have downloaded it twice and still the same problem happens. The screen becomes so small you cannot find the game and it kicks the game manager out. Than I have to restart my computer in order to turn the game off. Too bad is seems like a good game!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 2:42 PM
Thank you very much--missed a whole hidden object scene thanks again--found it!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 20, 11 4:34 PM
I am at the end have everything except the sage bush to make the blue fire. I been every where and cannot find it.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 20, 11 4:33 PM
I am at the end have everything except the sage bush to make the blue fire. I been every where and cannot find it.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 13, 10 11:51 PM
Thanks bfgArnoStyx for the click here. For some reason the walkthrough for Escape from Frankenstein's Castle is not in the games walkthrough section. I really have it enjoy the game. Love when you have to stimulate your brain.thanks again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator