Posts created by tashzane2

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Jan 18, 17 9:50 AM
On the first HOG in the closet I clicked on the 2 parts of the amulet and boom, it went into my inventory not in the list of objects to find. I had no way to open the little cabinet. I restarted the game using a different player name and was able to get through that HOG only to have the same issue again with the dagger from the chest. Really????? Do I have to keep exiting the game and using a new player every time I come to another HOG?

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Nov 1, 16 6:46 PM
I finished the underworld but don't know where to find the clock's other hand for the next train. I went all over and the hint doesn't help. Please help me, thank you.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 23, 16 11:01 AM
Never mind, I had the bottle but I thought it was empty and had to search for the water. Thanks anyway.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Jun 23, 16 10:52 AM
I can't seem to find the Holy Water, would someone help me please? Thank you very much.

posted in Jane Lucky on Jan 2, 15 12:59 PM
I'm stuck on the HOG where I have to blow out the flames coming out of the overhead pipes, I've gone over the screen numerous times looking for what I need and I even clicked the hint button but I get no help there. What do I need to do? Thanks for any help.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Nov 28, 14 5:28 PM
Yes this did indeed help me. In fact, it was so helpful I breezed through the other documents that needed to be paired up right after. Hopefully I can get through the rest of the game with no trouble, if not I'll be back here for help. Thanks again.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Nov 25, 14 10:56 PM
On the map it tells me I have something to do at the gallery repository. When I ask for hint, it goes to the group photo. What is it I have to do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator