Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:07 AM
I tried to restart my android tab and that seems to have sorted it. Thanks for your helpfull reply Arinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 11:27 AM
I am on my 3rd puzzle the one with the 2 chicken. It serms to be stuck at the last price. Puzzlepieces are dropping but the are not showing up and i have nothing to disenchant. Very Odd...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 8:33 AM
Ahhhh that is why my count all of a sudden went up

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 7:47 AM
Have been here for years i just came back to the game and was surprised to see this is still a big problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 1:43 AM
I left back in the day when they removed the guaranteed item drop from HoS. Was up somewhere on level 55 or something

I am sitting on lvl 19 now and 20000 gold, I also remembered that the event pets are much nicer on giving gold chests (I still had the guide on tells and where the highest chance of gold chests are).

You all gave some very useful advice thanks you so much for that. I will start saving up more gold, proceed with dailies and slowly advance in the game. I am in the cave area with the dead pirate now.

I remember this was a very friendly forum I can see it still is - thanks again!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 11:20 AM
Coming back to the game after couple of years break and starting over. Having fun so far (missing all my pets and avatars though). I have completely forgotten how expensive it is to progress and unlock new areas. The only thing i can think off is doing rounds and dailies without questing. Maybe someone has more tips?

Edit: trying to get as far as I can before spring event. Will be easier to complete with more areas open.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 1:57 AM
Sorry In advance this has proberly been asked a mill. times. I can't find an answer anywhere. Is there a gem confirm anywhere in game? It's too easy to accidently use gems ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 11:55 AM
Old player starting again on a new platform and game. I am an active player. Please add id: a961711

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 1:10 AM
This one is actually very easy to do (or at least it was before the update). You can do this achievement by just crafting petfood! So stock up on the petfood and craft away I dont understand why you would prefer another method than the easiest one??

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:09 AM
Trolden
Level 37

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 2:54 AM
OH that just brought back good memories - I used to play that game a lot. I think I will have to install it tonight and try it out again

Thanks for the good tip

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 1:16 AM
I quit immediately after the update. Came back to see if anything had changed - I see it has not. I predicted the game would get immensely boring for me and it would become a huge grind to get to 69. Building up an inventory made me go an extra round sometimes. It helped towards progressing in the game - removing item drops from HoS sucked the fun out of the game and I would rather use my free time on something I actually find fun!

I am still sad about this - especially since I have never been on a forum with such nice people. I still keep my fingers crossed they will change it back, but I must admit I am very doubtful they will do it, it seems like a last attempt to make more money for this game.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 1:38 PM
Hmmm I dont really get what there is to love?

I just tried to do a daily quest in order to get more pet-tokens and I was short one item. All I got from the HoS was a shard!! - I don't get why anyone could be happy about a shard when you need an item. I am not a toplevel player either I am sitting at level 37.

I have closed my wishlist and will not be playing again for the time being this game I can predict will become either very frustrating or expensive to play. Hopefully this is reversed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 1:24 PM
Just to add. I have closed down my game for now and removed my wishlist. Just tried to do a daily quest, went to the HoS and only got a shard. Not worth my time anymore if this is not changed back! I need items to play this game not shards

I am working full time and normally only have time to do one round a day. I think you will loose a lot of players if you do not change this back. This is that is suppose to be fun and relaxing right now its not!!

I will also be canceling my Bigfish subscription for now.

Trying to blackmail your customers to buy more gems this way is not the way to go!!

Best of luck to you all. I will be keeping an eye on the forum to see if this is reversed back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 12:01 PM
I am just so depressed with this update once I realized what had happened.

Considering leaving now but will wait a few days to see if it gets reversed. Gifting is a big part of what made this game so nice. Right now it feels like the fun has been sucked out of the game. So I think i will rather quit sooner than later if this is not changed

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 11:59 AM
Congratulations to all you level 68s you finally get to go to the new area! Must be awesome to have something new to do

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 2:23 AM
I have decided I cannot afford to do the daily quests unless they are a part of what I am doing anyway, they simply deplete my inventory too much. Getting closer to level 40 the game is becoming more demanding on what I need to craft and I imagine it will only get worse.
And what's with demanding the same items over and over grrrrr

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 2:16 AM
I have been seeing a lot more eggs lately on the wheel. Keep wondering if the egg chance have been changed or something. I am also seeing these new Easter eggs now, must be getting closer to the Spring/Easter event Will be my 1st so exited as I enjoyed the Fall and Christmas events.

Last night I did not get the egg on the wheel as it became too expensive (had it anyways) but I did get 3 stars and some crafted items so that is something

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 16 4:13 AM
I kinda agree doing the same thing over and over is not that interesting. What have kept me going in this game is actually the storyline. I make sure to take my time reading all the quests and when I get to a new area I always look for that little note that is lying around somewhere - I find those interesting.

Then there is the excitement of what will the fortune wheel give me today and can I win something at the gaming table. I also look over the achievements on a regular basis those are fun to work towards. Especially if there is an avatar or pet in the end!

I also play the game a lot more casual now than in the beginning. I normally just do 1 full round a day now. Put on some good music and have a cup of tea - chilling time

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 16 4:07 AM
That sea dragon looks so adorable. I really hope for all you at level 68 that it is a huge update and the opening of the last area! There were 3 more pictures below they might have something to do with the update too - well or so I hope.

Trolden

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator