Posts created by claire_lou28

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 5:58 AM
Hi all. Yet again I have got a new device and lost all of my progress. Any ideas how I can stop this happening again? My new game id is a914273. Please feel free to add me as it's much more fun with friends x x

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 16 8:51 AM
Hi guys it's clairelou here. My kindle screen is smashed and until I can get a new one I'm gonna be playing on my phone. My game id is a632643 please feel free to request me. I give gifts a couple times a day.x

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 2:39 PM
Hi all. Can anyone tell me exactly what has changed in the game because my kindle is telling me it's updated but I can't see anything new?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 15 1:15 AM
Hi all. I'm clairelou and I play everyday - I gift everyday (shame I can't gift more than 5 per day, though) and I'm currently on level 44. I'm looking for friends as a lot of the friends I have either don't play anymore or have stopped gifting I'm adding some more friends now but I'm going to leave my game Id here : a520463. Please add me and I'll see you in the castle - ps happy Halloween!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 15 10:47 AM
Hi guys! Here's the thing - I have now lost my game TWICE!! I was initially on level 39 then when I had to set my kindle back to factory settings I lost everything. I started a new game and got to level 22 before, for unknown reasons, my game crashed and I lost it all again. I was gutted so decided to email support to ask for my original game back (level 39) they thankfully managed to sort it all out but I've lost all of my friends. I'm going to start adding people over the next few days but I'm gonna leave my game Id here and will be so happy if anyone adds me. I play every day. Game id is a520463. Thanks in advance. Happy gaming.x x

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 15 3:48 AM
Thanks guys. I've just contacted customer support and I'm waiting for a reply. I'd just like to have my diamonds that I paid for. I hate wasting money. I'll let you know what happens.x

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 15 3:17 AM
I'd like to point out that money has been taken from my bank account and I haven't received any diamonds. I'm not happy :-(

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 15 2:09 AM
I have just paid over £5 for diamonds and they are not showing up on my game? Has this happened to anyone else?x

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 10:42 AM
hi all. I already play daily on kindle and have just bought a new laptop and decided to install the game. my game id for pc is 455721. please add me. I play everyday and try to space my gifting out evenly. looking forward to playing alongside you all. xx

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 12:33 PM
I'm playing in England on kindle fire and getting the same message. Not happy about this lol!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 12:30 PM
I'm playing on kindle fire and I'm getting the same message. What's happening?? X x

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 12:28 PM
Hi mythros I have the same problem. Cannot connect to server. Not sure what's happening??

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 15 6:13 PM
I completely agree with this. The android version needs more seasonal updates. Spring/summer and Christmas would be great.x

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 15 2:45 PM
Hi yummah. Do you play on pc iPad or kindle? I can't speak for other devices but I had to set my kindle back to factory settings a few days ago and I lost all of my midnight castle. I have had to start afresh. All of my other games I was able to retrieve and keep my progress but not MC. So if you are playing on kindle maybe set it back to factory settings? X

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 15 8:14 PM
Hi guys. I desperately need help. I play on kindle fire and two days ago I was having major issues with it. I had no choice but to set it back to factory settings and I've lost everything. Needless to say all of my pets are gone. Does anybody have any they can gift me and pls add me if you read this. My name is charliex and my id is a460874. Thanks in advance. I'll put a couple of eggs on my wishlist.x

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 15 8:05 PM
Hi guys! I'm desperate for help. I was on level 39 and two days ago my kindle was having major issues. I had no choice but to set it back to factory settings and I've lost everything. I've been sent back to the beginning. I'm gutted. Can you help. I need all of my friends back and I've also lost all of my pets so I'm going to put some eggs on my wishlist. Please add me. I had 80 friends and I sent gifts everyday to random friends to try and make it fair. My new name is charliex and my Id is a460874 - thank you in advance.x x

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 14 6:18 AM
I'm also a little concerned about the fact that android users seem to have been forgotten when it comes to updates. I actually spend money on this game and frankly I don't see why I should spend anymore or even play anymore if I'm going to be stuck at level 38 with nowhere else to go. I'm not impressed to say the least. :-(

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 14 12:50 PM
Please please please update the game for android. I love to game but don't see the point in playing if I'm going to be halted at some point. Also I agree with alot of the folks here about the gifts. Can we at least send ten gifts per day? Most of us have alot of friends and I know I feel bad when I can't send gifts back to them. Thanks x

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 2:52 AM
Hi all. I have a few friends already but would love a few more. I'm desperate for unique stamps and I'm a daily player. I gift everyday also. Please help!! I look forward to playing alongside you all. Game id is a147285 :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 12:38 PM
Thanks for your help. I've found how to do it on android. Just need more tickets and coins now. :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator