Posts created by Angelgirlmew

Angelgirlmew wrote:Now I have a new one....again, iPad version of the game. When I pick up the last page of Derek's diary in his house, the game crashes and closes. Now I can't do anything-every time I pick up the page, the game closes.

Paid the money,bought the game, can't play it. I am not happy.

I finally got past this one....I kept reopening the game, backing out of the location, back to the location, pick up the page, crash, do it again, I think I even talked to Samuel a couple of times. It finally unglitched and let me move forward. Not quite a fix though, I think I got lucky.

I had the same problem on the ipad. I reported it in the tech issues thread. I kept reopening the game, backing out of the location, back to the location, pick up the page, crash, do it again, I think I even talked to Samuel a couple of times. It finally unglitched and let me move forward. Good luck!

Now I have a new one....again, iPad version of the game. When I pick up the last page of Derek's diary in his house, the game crashes and closes. Now I can't do anything-every time I pick up the page, the game closes.

Paid the money,bought the game, can't play it. I am not happy.

Angelgirlmew wrote:Playing on iPad. I've made the bullets and moved on to the next chapter, but the map and the hints still want me to be in Derek's house and make bullets again and won't see that the task is done. The hint button and the flags on the map are now useless. I'm a bit aggravated.

I figured out the glitch, it allowed me to make the bullets without adding the coal to the mix (only saltpeter and sulfur in the crucible). Once that happens, the game won't recognize that you've moved on, and I don't think you can undo the mistake once it's done.

Playing on iPad. I've made the bullets and moved on to the next chapter, but the map and the hints still want me to be in Derek's house and make bullets again and won't see that the task is done. The hint button and the flags on the map are now useless. I'm a bit aggravated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator