Posts created by Aperica

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 27, 16 12:38 PM
Several players have reported that their diver ran out of energy while they were working undersea on an area. He immediately pops back to the surface.

When he does, all progress you made on decursing, restoring, making bricks and Eda blobs WILL BE ERASED! you will have to start that area all over again and you will have possibly lost green stones making Eda blobs that will disappear.

KEEP THE DIVER ENERGIZED!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 26, 16 9:20 AM
Be cautious about upgrading your magic fountains. In the new update many fountains have new times/energy output. If you up grade you will increase the output but also the time to recharge. Prices have also changed for fountsins.

If you are a frequent harvester, you may not want to extend times. If you only play a few times per day, longer times will not be a problem.

You can only upgrade if the fountain is not red ( at your energy limit). Click to harvest, then click again to get the upgrade menu. You will be rewarded eith another energy harvest.

You may also want to upgrade only once on some fountsins.

I play frequently so I decided to upgrade the fish and flower fountains once only to start. Good luck!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 9:32 AM
I ended up with 9 fragments. Hope they will be useful somehow, or will be taken out of inventory if not. Not nice to clog the inventory if the fragments are now usrless....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 25, 16 2:08 AM
You are more likely to get green stones if the balloon price is less than 70 stars.

You are more likely to get red stones if the balloon price is in the 90-100+ stars.

The island does not determine the stone ... The balloon prices do.

Hope this helps.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 17, 16 1:23 PM
Just checked again and the Depleted stone had disappeared from the transformation list.

This is a wonky Sunday for the updaters .....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 17, 16 12:40 PM
A new stone just popped up in the conversion machine.

Message says it is a "gift" from Ollie for bravery.

Gave Ollie $1000 and got experience and 5 amber bits, no depleted stone...

Is this going to be a rsndom gift? Any other way to get it?

This depleted stone and 3 green will transform into 1 red stone.

Any ideas, group?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 31, 16 10:55 AM
It collects one crop and then replants for you. If you have 3 milk bushes and use two baskets on each, right after you collect your milk....you can come back in an hour and harvest 9 milks...without having to come back twice to replant.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 30, 16 2:40 PM
Outout with HELP every 18 hours do far...

pearl, basket, extra slot, 3/30 gem

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 29, 16 6:14 PM
The diver seems to bring back a pearl 1 in 10 dives. So I keep feeding him the 8000 energy. Better than the original 12,000 energy.

The diver sometimes brings back 5 amber and inventory tools as well as a pearl. I usually get 2 basalt bits each time. Worth it.

Also, update on the new statue...the output is random... Not a pearl every time.

In three sets I got a pearl, inventory item, and extra production slot.

But, I still keep both active because a chance of a pearl is better than not trying.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 28, 16 1:52 PM
If you are only missing two, seems like a wall section somewhere.

I admire you for using your phone...I no longer have eyes for that.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 28, 16 1:48 PM
I would recommend that you keep every fountain...and try...over time to get them all.

I have all but 8 of the fountains. This lets me recharge for the diver 8-12 times a day.

Maximum fountains are good in the long run.

If you are playing for awhile in a session, the short time fountsins can be harvested every few minutes. Adds up over time.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 27, 16 5:55 PM
I am currently at 9484 and thought that was the top.

A new FB friend reports her level is 9559, maybe due to windows which were removed months ago...

Anyone have any info on this? Interested in knowing if we are working with different totals.....

If I have missed something, would appreciate any hints.....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 27, 16 11:37 AM
The odds of getting the red/orange stones is higher when the ballon items cost 85 or more, and almost certain if the cost is in the 90s.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 27, 16 11:35 AM
Thanks Purdy. That would be great! Having lots of fountains makes it easier to recharge for the diver.

I have 25 pearls to go for my next one, less than a month, expecially if you get HELP....every 18 hours then. About 4 pearls every 3 days or 20 pearls in 3 weeks!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 27, 16 9:29 AM
Disappointed that the new statute does not give pearls every time....

In the three times I have used it, I got a pearl, inventory tool, and just now an extra production slot.

It is worth it, along with the two towers, but guess it was too good to be true...

I have tracked the diver and he seems to bring back a pearl about 1 in 10 dives.

Will track the statue to see what the frequency is.

A chance of a pearl is still a chance. So go for it!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 16 9:36 PM
Don't forget to ask for HELP and fill the four empty production slots.

That gives you 9 of the acids cooking at a reduced time.

Should have the 5/7 set done by tomorrow morning. Then cooking tomorrow should give me the last set of 6, or 7/7.

This is doable with planning. Hardest part is getting the basalt bits.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 16 9:29 PM
Can't imagine I was the first to get to 1000....

Currently at $810,000. Found that selling 1-2 of an item and keeping my carousel stocked kept folks coming back regularly.

I also HELP whenever I get the chance. That increases my chance of getting quick HELP.

The more we help each other in this game, the better we all are.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 16 8:33 PM
FYI for the curious. Once you reach 1000 in inventory, there is no more upgrading. Been playing a long time. Was worth it to get so much storage.

Now all the extra tools will be sold off to benefit friends ans 219 followers.

Wondering if there is a cash limit, too?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 24, 16 1:20 PM
I would be happy if balloon guy was asking for only $1000. Since the game change, he is asking me for 8 x my entire cash total. A bit excessive...

Already filed a tech report....waiting.....

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 24, 16 1:12 PM
When the castle event ended yesterday and my game was updated, the balloon guy lost his mind.

When I click to buy amber, the cost x my current total of cash x 8 seems a bit high.

Scared to even try it. What happened to $1000 x 8 ........?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator