Posts created by fishfingers10

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 11:56 PM
Have just seen the news here, much love to all those affected, we have too many of these threads now which is so very sad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 5:06 AM
Ive just finished update and the bear don't look healthy now!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 1:04 PM
Had to laugh when I read your post, dont know where you are in the valleys but hope you are not freezing its bitter here on the west coast, have fun in the castle fellow Welsh'y.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 12:14 AM
There was an update yesterday with new content which took us to level 82, check for updates on game manager, good luck and you will need lots of coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 17 7:12 AM
Sending invites to all on PC. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 3:58 AM
Can friends please put one item on their wish list that everyone has got I hate not gifting but some of you have only christmas decs or eggs, it would be a lot easier for everyone even if you just put one pet food on there, thanks in advance. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 4:27 AM
Will keep gifting till you are up and running again. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 17 11:31 AM
Have sent you invite. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 4:27 AM
Im thankful to all the friends who continually help each other both with the game and with personal crisis, with everything happening in the world its a little bit of sanity.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 12:21 PM
I too just got the news, words fail me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 5:35 AM
Isnt it sad when these things dont surprise you anymore, seems like the whole world has gone mad and there are too many evil people in it. Thoughts of peace to those affected.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 1:31 PM
Wow, a kindred spirit, thats way more impressive!! First time I have done 2 full rounds in a day, fingers got numb tips!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 17 1:05 PM
Well I saw the new CC this morning and decided to try and give myself a challenge and a head start. I am on level 80 with everywhere open, decided to try and get 2 full rounds in, 35 ghost traps and aprox 250 trading items, got my airship items into the 600's each in the process, would I do it again, nope!! Anyone else want to give it a try or am I the only idiot!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 11:39 AM
Hope to see you back soon. Embers

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 23, 17 11:59 AM
Don't you feel better when you have a rant, good for you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 9:34 AM
Thanks Poppet, have done. So desperate for the Halloween guinea pig, my guinea pig rules the roost in my house, spoiled rotten!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 4:40 AM
Could fellow players maybe put one item that is'nt halloween on their list, most of us are trying to collect and cant gift them, feel bad not gifting you back, just a bag of pet food or airship item, got loads of airship items happy to give away. thanks Embers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 4:53 AM
6 rolls of the dice and done, was expecting worse.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 4:45 AM
Sent invite to you,happy to help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 1:03 AM
Hey Shylo added you, thankyou so much and thankyou to the very many friends i have acquired, going to take a while to gift everyone but I will get there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator