Posts created by janeclute

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 12 6:29 AM
I found the sad mask by the ferris wheel. I referred to the Strategy Guide for the other one. It said it was in the firehouse, but when I went there, it was not. Does anyone know where it is, or if I might have to start over? FRUSTRATED!!!!!

i can only find 5/6 nails...went through the guide, but still am baffled. can anyone help?

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 2:59 PM
I can't find the claw hammer. The empty vial is not where the strategy guide says it is supposed to be, and I have no idea where to look for the wire cutter. Frustrated!!!

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 2:53 PM
I think you need to insert the silver and gold coin to activate this puzzle. Hope this helps.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 11 6:02 AM
I am having the same problem. No matter what I do, the it won't let me zoom into the barrel to get the pipe wrench. I am officially stuck. Help!

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 22, 09 7:30 PM
I am having trouble with the slider puzzle. Went through the walkthrough and followed instructions three times and it still won't open. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 11:48 AM
I am having the same problem. I have even tried placing the keys the opposite way than the directions and nothing happens. I am stuck. Any help you get would be appreciated. I will be checking posts as I can't go any further.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 10:43 AM
can anyone give me a hint on how to put the ropes together? do you just try and place them around the curtain or what? thanks for your help.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 13, 08 12:32 PM
Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 13, 08 10:28 AM
I am having trouble figuring out where to place the compass to dig. The magnifying glass does not rotate as in other parts of the game. Could anyone give me help with this? Thanks.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 13, 08 10:26 AM
Thanks

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 11, 08 1:46 PM
Does anybody know what to do with the crowbar? I can't open the object where the piece of the message is. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Nov 11, 08 12:32 PM
gmasuz wrote:Where is the bagde in sherriff game not under the bed

Does anybody know what to do with the crowbar?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator