Posts created by Inkantrix

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 1:44 PM
Nevermind. I figured out that I missed the candle by the puppy.

-Lisa

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 12:05 PM
Still stuck at the wax bells. I was only able to make one bell and the melted wax ingredients have magically disappeared. The strategy guide says to repeat "P", but how can I do that without any wax? I went back to the treasure room and there is no candle (I thought it might have magically ended up back there).

Please help. Thank you.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 14 3:58 PM
I am having a problem with the Christmas Eve HOP game. In the treasure room I lit the candle. It melted to wax. (all good.) I went to the Reindeer stables to put the melted wax in the bell forms. I made one bell and picked it up. When I went to make the second wax bell, the wax was gone, there was no wax bell in either bell form, and I have only one bell. I still have the matches but I need more wax for the second bell shape. There is nothing in my inventory that will work for wax/another bell shape.

Did I do something wrong?

-Inkantrix

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator