Posts created by MediaevalSage

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 8, 14 10:50 AM
Took a few more attempts but gold it is, many thanks.

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 8, 14 7:47 AM
Many thanks, I'll try as you suggest.

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 8, 14 5:39 AM
The gold eludes me by only a few seconds everytime I attempt this level, any help to achieve gold would be very much appreciated please. Just don't know what I am doing wrong. Thanking you.

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 7, 14 10:31 AM
Many thanks, tried your strategy and it worked like a treat. Now on to paying the creditors....

posted in Monument Builder: Empire State Building on Jan 7, 14 7:53 AM
Hi
No matter what I do I cannot get gold this level. Any help would be grateful. Many thanks. The level is the one that the actors have to be killed several times before you can do anything.

posted in Build-in-Time on Aug 2, 09 12:42 PM
What a lovely game to play although as the levels and the years increased it became quite challenging to acquire those '3 gold stars' - but I kept on going to I got them all for every year. Hope there will be a Build in Time 2 as I will definitely play it. Here's hoping....

posted in Avalon on Jul 14, 09 7:39 AM
Hi Turalyon

I just know what you mean - I too am utterly lost and completely baffled on how to play this game, although I've played many others which would fall into the same category. I think the game needs better instructions/tutorial from the start.

I'll give it another go and see if I can make anything of it.

Good luck.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 28, 09 3:05 AM
I'm in the same position as you jorob716, although its 4th generation for me, mine are somewhat younger, so will keep trying the suggestions above to see what happens, Since this game began I've always had problems getting my couples even to have 1 child to carry on into the next generation, but somehow I've managed it so far, so heres hoping......

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 9, 09 8:41 AM
I agree with you cleo1968 - I would love if the Totem Tribe developer would make a sequel to the original game, I have really enjoyed playing it, so different from any of the other games that are around at the moment. I am also new to the forums here - so welcome cleo1968 although I play in the Game Community since last year, also thank you DoobieBear for your comment.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator