Posts created by bobbzy44

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 24, 17 12:58 PM
I am on PC. Sorry for not clarifying that in my previous post.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 23, 17 7:38 PM
I just completed a request from a villager for 3 books or pictures and the reward was 5 basalt bits plus experience. Since basalt bits are no longer used (last update) this must be a glitch. What I'm I going to do with the basalt bits now?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 10, 16 12:32 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
bobbzy44 wrote:The fourth level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy is 400 trips.

Thanks.

Is that still for 1 pearl?

You get 2.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 6, 16 6:46 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:If anyone is interested, the third level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy goes up to 100 trips.

The fourth level of the Seahorse Wrangler trophy is 400 trips.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 26, 16 2:45 PM
I’m having a problem with first play of level 103. When the message “match the element inside of the bubble to get rid of it” appears the hand pointer is asking me to make a move that doesn’t result in a match and it wont let me move any other element except the one it‘s pointing to. I am stuck unable to do anything except exit out of the level (and lose a life). Help.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Jun 15, 15 7:47 PM
As others have already reported, I am also having problems with the fish taco daily challenge disappearing. This game has been out of over a year, why hasn’t there been an update to fix this yet?

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Dec 19, 14 10:37 PM
Number 3 (called The Island Castaway: Lost World) has been released for iPad. No news on when or if it will be released for PC.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator