Posts created by deadme

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 12, 14 10:52 AM
Hi Fishes

How I decide which dragon to feed. I look at the list of dragons to see who is needing my help and if there's a neighbour that helping me a lot with dragons and gifts. I will certainly put extra effort into their dragon when they need help

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 1:55 PM
This happen in the afternoon for me, Just kept sending me to the log in page again and again, then I tried the Bish Game app which I could log into but then got stuck at loading point 2%......Now I'm way behind in getting dragon food for the neighbours that I help out and hope they are doing ok. I had other neighbours of mine also say they had the same problem as well once i did get logged back in.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 10, 14 9:27 AM
What is wrong with your site as it logged me out for over an hour stuck at sign in page not recognising my sign in and password and kept going back to the sign in page, so I tried on the Big Fish App and I could sign in but then the game got stuck at loading point 2 %. I've only just managed to sign back in to my account this is just terrible

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 14 9:34 AM
Ok i don't do the competitions or duels as they sound like they are broken and you know what else isn't being fixed the Dragon rune board. Still every now and then I can click through helping runes dragons fine and also every now and then it brakes the game, when are all these problems with the game going to be fixed!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 14 7:02 AM
Yay New quest so crossing all fingers and toes worked Good luck to all

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 8, 14 12:51 PM
Bumping page for new players

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 14 9:52 PM
I'm crossing all fingers and toes that the new offer isn't one that I've done yet and also hoping that Japan is going to open soon too.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 14 9:26 AM
I'll check it out, maybe that what it is

Just checked it out I've followed " went to Elvira's box and instead of clicking on the message I clicked on the button at the bottom that said "send a message". That got me the full list of all my neighbors and I sent the reply from there" and I'm still getting my neighbours message up the only way round it for me is log out of game and then reply as the game then thinks that's the first time I've sent a message to that person and then I can still play, if I reply anyway from my box, the neighbours box, from Elvira's box and clicking on write a message and finding a person name these all brake the game the only time is if I'm messaging 1st and then it's o.k but not replying.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 14 8:32 AM
I've just tried the suggestion on here and it still brakes my game grrr

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 5, 14 10:22 AM
I'm in a dragon right now and i've fed it over 7000 and the neighbour who started it fed it over 4000 so between just 2 it was half fed ( Scales in the park dragon ) i logged out as i had things to do just logged back in to see the dragon is still going and the dragon amount is now at just below 5000 there's now 7 people in this dragon and i've just added all the food points up and it should be finished total is 22105.....

What is happening to this poor neighbours dragon????

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 14 1:08 AM
Here we go again....when are they going to put a new quest out? The room is really dark, I like the rewards though, so I'll probably do this again " sighs "

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 14 8:29 PM
Sorry then, I just assumed that all most generous would get some food back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 14 10:01 AM
Hi fishes

Just helped a neighbours with feeding the " Wizard House " dragon. I got the cards for top prize but NO food given, has this been happening a lot?

Just posted in technical thread too?

Edited Subject name change.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 14 9:55 AM
kdsmith5cs16 wrote:I haven't been able to help feed people's rune dragon creatures for the last couple days. Every time I click on the creature, my computer refuses to recognize it and if I keep trying, the game freezes and I have to reload. Don't really know why this would happen when the rest of the game (aside from the ever-despairing competitions and duels) seems fine, but I've given up trying to help these creatures, which is very sad because I like helping my neighbors and getting the easy money.

Your not the only one with this problem I've been posting about this problem too. Hopefully 1 day they will get around to all these glitches that are happening with the game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 8, 14 8:33 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey deadme

I'm sorry to see you're getting an access violation! With an error message like that, I would recommend checking out the help article below first:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=711">Access Violation </a>

If the issue continues, please contact Tech Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> and one of our Reps will be happy to troubleshoot with you.

bfgVaiya

Well I done the up-dating and it was fine for a couple of days but now it's just happened again, game broke as I was feeding rune dragons. I'm on Firefox no error message though.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 31, 14 1:08 AM
Up-Date 31-08-2014

Just trying to fed the rune board dragons on my Big Fish Game Manager, on the 2nd time around when it broke i actually got a error message come up this time.

Error : Access violation at 0x004CB2A8 (tried to write to 0x000000B8), program terminated.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 27, 14 2:58 AM
rosisus wrote:
rosisus wrote:i dont know my code, where can i get it?

Hi

Bottom right, golden man in hat, then click on him again and then click character tab and below that is your friend code. Hope this helps

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 24, 14 11:13 AM
When I first started I gifted to all not even knowing what the game was about, then I started wandering who's gifting to me and found most of my higher level neighbours weren't gifters at all, not even the free gifts, so those players are now gone from my neighbourhood.
I just get so dis-hearten by some of the players who you gift to again and again and again ( artifacts ) they never pay you back at all, not even a free gift.
I don't understand these players at all and I'm talking about all levels, don't they want the extra exp or gold or dragon food ect ect to be found when visiting your neighbours, I know I do maybe it's the gift box scrolling through the players that put them off and haven't realized that you can just click on the persons gift to be sent to them or am I making excuses for them?

Now that I've finished all quest ( the main ones ) I'm trying my hand at the guild quests which is turning out harder than I thought and also I've still got some offers I've not come across yet and the side offers that also keep me busy

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 21, 14 10:09 AM
Hi Fishes

A big thank you, hugs and love to all my neighbours for putting up with me, i mean who would want a neighbour called " deadme " lol, but honestly i can't thank my neighbours enough

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 21, 14 9:59 AM
Hi Fishes

I remember this quest, this was the quest that made me think " God I wish I had Venice open so I can try this quest " after the quest had finished i followed all the Majors quests to get to Venice so I'd be ready if this quest or any other Venice side offer quests came up, so happy it's come around again and after last weeks side offer quest this was easy phew!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator