Posts created by Askold

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Sep 29, 10 5:57 PM
Dear players,

I want to clarify one point. Columbus - more iHOG, than Adventure. It is made for people who love these games. We care about all our players and create different games.

I hope there are many players who like Columbus. Please let me know your thoughts.

Announcement: Our new games (from Vogat Interactive) will be exactly ADVENTURES! Such as Elixir of Immortality and Reincarnations 2. Even more complicated.

Thank you very much for your choice! We will do wonderful new games for you.

Always yours,
Askold & Vogat Interactive Team

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 22, 10 1:47 PM
hop0409 wrote:
Askold wrote:The game is really very long. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

You were right! I was pleasantly surprised...the game lasted a long time. I'm glad I bought it..thanks for the suggestion!

I am very glad you liked it!

If you want one more beautiful and exciting game you'll like Elixir of Immortality.

I am very curious to know your opinion.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 20, 10 3:30 AM
hop0409 wrote:It's true, this is the first time I haven't had to wait for five minutes for the game to load, which was nice. But is it really a 4 hour game? When I look at the walk-through, it seems like I got through almost half the game in the demo...

I think I'll buy it anyway...maybe I'll start over and try to play slower

The game is really very long. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 23, 10 2:26 PM
Dear players,

Many times you asked me about our other games (usually via PM). If you are interested, below you will find a list of them.

Our latest released games:
- Elixir of Immortality
- Reincarnations: The Awakening
- Veronica Rivers: The Order of the Conspiracy

[removed by moderator]

We are very pleased that you like Elixir. Thank you!

Ever yours,
Askold
& Vogat Interactive team

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 23, 10 1:52 PM
deesi wrote:What other games has this developer done?

Our recent games:
- Elixir of Immortality
- Reincarnations: The Awakening
- Veronica Rivers: The Order of the Conspiracy

[removed by moderator]

We are very pleased that you like Elixir. Thank you!

Ever yours,
Askold
& Vogat Interactive team

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 23, 10 12:40 PM
euphoria wrote:Excellent game - practically perfect in every way!

Second...the journal was helpful, but it would sparkle (meaning there was new info) when I had already read all the entries and there wasn't new info. This happened probably eight or nine times; it was a little frustrating to open the journal and find there was nothing new beyond what I'd just read.

The journal highlighted when there are new tasks.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 18, 10 8:32 PM
Pearly11 wrote:And to Askold: I sent you a PM in case you haven't noticed

Oh, have not seen yet, now take a look...

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 18, 10 5:36 PM
plutiman21 wrote:For all HOG fans don't miss this game. It's absolutely fantastic - great graphics, great soundtrack and great puzzles. Download it and give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you, Plutiman!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 6:33 PM
Dear players,

If you only knew what a pleasure to read all these numerous excellent reviews! You add sense to our lives! And it gives us energy to move forward!

If you want us to do a sequel, if you want us to do new games, such as Elixir of Immortality, please write about it here. Your word may be the most important!

The more your positive messages will be on the forum, the sooner we will be releasing new games. The more good words you write to us, the better will be our next game.

You just can not imagine how important your positive feedback for our future!

Thank you very much for your kind words! You're our favorite!

Always yours,
Askold

and Vogat Interactive team

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 5:56 PM
Thank you too for your choice. I am very glad that you liked our game!

Askold

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 5:53 PM
marymaltese wrote:GREAT GAME!!! I really enjoyed this one. No problems. Had to use walkthrough minimial amount of time. Maybe because I was tired because I couldn't stop playing. More games like this one and it's a sure purchase. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Marymaltese! I am very glad that you liked our game!

Askold

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 5:46 PM
In fact, this is very important issue. And it is harder than it seems.

As for me, I do not smoke. And I really do not like it if someone nearby was smoking. But the game is quite another matter. It's like cinema. Or television. Smoking is part of our world. I'd like to see it never was, but it depends on all of us.

We'll think on this issue. Perhaps in our next game we will rarely use smoking tobacco and cigarettes (though now in our games is rare). But there is an important point. Cigar or pipe may be an important element of a character. Or, these items may be part of the investigation, as evidence. In this case, I do not want to give you less quality product, if we have to remove tobacco and cigars from our future games.

I think that no one will start to smoke just because he saw in the game image of cigarettes. Especially if it HOG-scene.

Dear players, what do you think about this?

Askold

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 11:42 AM
Many pages describe the events in the game. You only need to click on the book in the lower left corner. In the beginning there are only a few pages. But once you investigate a mysterious island there will be new. I hope you enjoy.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 5:14 PM
Start easy. But then the game will be harder. Since the middle of the game, it becomes really hard. There will be many challenging mini-games and exciting quests. Of course, it is in advanced mode.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 4:19 PM
Dear players,

Let me introduce myself. I am head of Vogat Interactive, company that developed Elixir of Immortality.

Thank you for your choice! We are very pleased that you enjoyed our new game. We developed it over a year, caring only about the quality of the game. We have carefully designed and created each location, each mini-game, each ****-scene and all the characters.

All of our creative efforts have been aimed at developing a truly wonderful product for you. Have we achieved this? You are our judge.

In any case, I wish you many reasons to smile!

Yours ever,
Askold

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 19, 08 12:53 PM
Good news about the Ancient Castle of Ireland!

We have fixed rare problem with the secret place (hidden room), where you need to pick up the arrow and scissors. On seldom PC configurations player was not able to take these objects. It was the case just for a few players.

99.99% of players don't have this problem and enjoy the game.

Within several days we'll update version of the game on .

Thanks again for you choice and patience!

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 1:33 PM

We have fixed rare problem with the secret place (hidden room), where you need to pick up the arrow and scissors. On seldom PC configurations player was not able to take these objects. It was the case just for a few players.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 1:29 PM

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 1:28 PM

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 1:22 PM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator