Posts created by Tuxlux

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 18, 18 5:59 PM
Dark Manor is not responding as of 3/17/2018. It says no internet connection, when I do have a connection. I just downloaded another game!

Is Dark Manor dead?

Any way to gix this. Other games and connections are working.

Thanks!

posted in MatchVentures on Nov 26, 17 5:03 PM
Game Starts Level 61 and instead of drawing the game board just shows the clouds over a grey screen. Game has to be killed to free it up.

This is on Windows 7.

Don't see any maintenance/fixes pending in the download section.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 24, 17 7:50 PM
Give this game a pass. Stylistically it's interesting. The mystery is nice. The sounds and soundtrack are good. But the game itself will make you crazy. You must complete every level to move forward. The skip button is only to skip levels when you replay. Games get more difficult and you can be stuck playing a level multiple times. It gets old fast. I made it to
Chapter 3 and got tired of the nonsense. Wasted money on this one.

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 14 6:30 PM
Windows 7 user. The game jumped on me too. I'm trying to free the man from the freezer and the game bounced me back to the 'lockdown' room. I can't get out again because I've already used the eyeglass temple to pick the cabinet open once. I have the fire extinguisher and it is back in the cabinet at the same time

Boo Eipix!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 14 10:05 AM
Feeling a bit left out! Where are the "Rainbow Chests" appearing?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 12, 14 12:23 PM
I've never had a Silver Boost work. I use the PC version of the game. It always shows the icon and gives single silver anyway. So I'm not a fan. If you've gotten it to work. Enjoy it !

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 12, 14 8:07 AM
On Rowdy Rooftop the "Fork" does not register to the Scavenger Hunt.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 14 6:47 PM
I was having that problem and now the game begins to load and stays on the "Dark Manor" screen until I give it the control-alt-delete.

No work on the web that they acknowledge the bug yet.

Here's hoping.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 25, 13 1:57 PM
No gift for my manor either and it's 5 p.m. eastern time.

Guess Krampus was right, we've been too wicked at the manor!

Tuxlux
@ Chateau Heur Bleu

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 13 6:07 PM
Please explain how some folks are getting 2,900,000 points as a high score on a scene? That doesn't seem technically possible!

Is the Scoreboard Wacky? Or is there a different way to play?

Thanks!

posted in Fishdom 3 on Apr 15, 13 7:00 PM
This version of Fishdom the Fishfood comes with the tank. It is in a little shaker container on the bottom command line....right next to the sponge.

This release you don't have to buy food, lights, medicine, filter, or sand separately.

Tuxlux

posted in The Gift on Jan 11, 13 9:26 PM
Thanks!

I hadn't found the ruler yet, but once you mentioned it I homed in on it!

posted in The Gift on Jan 5, 13 6:10 PM
Hello All,

What do you prop the Hamster Cage open with? I've tried thematchbox, the coin, the plant, the wet shirt, and nothing seems to work. The Hint button just keeps pointing at the diagram of the hamster after he's caught.

Thanks!
Tuxlux

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Oct 21, 12 8:37 PM
Hi Big Fish

I am having the same issue with the game. The second HO scene listed in the walkthrough won't appear for Houdini's room. The "hint" button says look around the window, but clicking on the window doesn't make the game "zoom in" for the HO scene.

Don't see any reports of this on the tech forum either.

I did uninstall and reinstall the game but it didn't resolve the issue.

Thanks!
Tuxlux

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 12 11:46 AM
The Price fell to the floor and disappeared! He's not in the floor or in inventory!

I would also say that it is a nasty trick of the programmers to make so many valves available in the game and only 1 will work with the prince. For those who are having trouble, make sure your valve matches the picture of the valve used in the strategry guide.

Good luck to all.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 4, 12 12:22 PM
Hello All, I too am not able to get the "HOS" to appear on the second trip to Doyle's house. I can get the scene to play in "unlimited HOS". But that doesn't move the game along.

I really like Midnight Mysteries games but this one seems to have been released a little too quickly.

As for paying more for a "Deluxe" with a strategry guide, No. Especially when the games themselves are buggy.

What's up Big Fish?

Thanks 6 did the trick! I've played into the next segment. I thought the warning meant this would be scary or violent. This game is beyond sick and it's certainly not enjoyable. This is my last MCF game. I miss the excellent hidden object stuff they used to do.

Thanks, all!

The "Birth Certificate" has a lower case letter "b" for the "number" under all the "A"s. Why couldn't they have put a skip button on these goofy games?

I tried substituting a '9' but no dice.

Did anyone else get a letter?

The font is too small and if you enlarge a pic you loose your page when you close the pic. Needs improvement please Big Fish.

Thanks! I couldn't find it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator