Posts created by Catlover612

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 1:14 PM
I have a question about Christmas room gifts. I have a lot of friends and I am sure most, if not all, are leaving gifts in my stocking.
But why when I open my gifts do I only get one or two gifts? Today I got a shard and a diamond.
Shouldn’t we get a gift to open from each gift received, or at least more than one or two?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 17 1:30 PM
This game is stingy about giving you what you need-lol
Been trying to get 10 pine cones for 3 days, and still need 4 to finish this challenge.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 11, 16 2:52 PM
I can't figure out why sometimes I only get 2 stars when I complete all the 3 requirements for a course.
Can someone tell me how the stars are earned?
Thanks for any info

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 2:02 PM
This mini game is totally doable, especially for the level 71 players. I finished it it no time, and am half way there to doing it twice, working on helping the global goal.
I hope the progress meter moves up a little faster- those bags of food would make my pets so happy
Playing on iOS

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 3:31 PM
I actually got a good score on the tournament and was #7 when the "download" started. It was stuck at 50% for a long time like everyone else and now a different screen is there saying DOWNLOAD NOW. But nothing is happening. It is frozen there.
I know it will get fixed, but am wondering if our tournament scores will still be valid.
It was so exciting to be in the top 100!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 2:35 PM
Is anyone else's download stuck at 50 percent?
I have two games going and they are both stuck halfway thru the download. I tried shutting the game down, but it came back to the same progress.
Also it is right in the middle of a tournament, so that may be why it is stuck.
For the first time I was at number 7, and I hope I don't lose my place m

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 16 9:21 PM
I would like to be added to the iOS friend list for the spring event. We should get it soon. I play it on my pc now and it is fun. You do need a lot of friends tho.
My player number on my iPad is i2124411. No gifts necessary, but I will return a gift if I am gifted. From what I understand thank you cards are frequently asked for in the spring event.
Have fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 16 2:38 PM
I have been locked out of the game for 2 hours. I get a message cannot connect to server-which is weird because I am able to use the Internet just fine.
I haven't been able to play the tournament either.
Anyone else having this problem on iOS?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 16 1:15 PM
Would like to play in the tournament but can't get into the game.
Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 16 9:57 PM
Just missed getting into the top 100 by 6. Darn, I was hoping! That was my highest score tho so maybe things are looking up. Playing on iPad, and was hoping to earn the cat before the update because I read somewhere that acheivement will be gone.
Guess I can forget about that little kitty.
Thank you daventry1 for the good tips. They helped

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 16 2:35 PM
Yes, Lady Dianna---it is me, the same Princess. I did just get my game back and it looks like everything was returned, except my original id number. Also, my only friend is Just John.
If any of my friends are here on the forum,I am sorry, I didn't know I was going to lose my game and I hope you didn't waste a lot of your inventory gifting me.
I didn't keep a list of my friends- I know one was Lady Dianna and one was Jackie with the consortium.
My new id is i2124411
Thanks to everyone for the help and advice. I got my game back a lot faster than expected. Yippee! I can play again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 16 11:33 PM
Thank you Nelly. I did send a request ticket to tech support with both my old id and the new one. I also emailed customer support with the same information.
The two id's was unfortunately the only information I could give them since all my information was lost.
I sure hope I can get my game back

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 16 3:29 PM
Unfortunately I lost my game and it was reverted back to a new player.
I hope my friends will be patient while I try to get my game back. I am so disappointed!
I was on level 69, had all my pets, and was enjoying the game.
I Lost 2 years worth of progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 16 3:15 PM
I was having problems loading my game so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the App Store. I lost everything and ended up as a new player. I was on level 69, had all the pets, most of the achievements, over a million coins and over a thousand diamonds. I sent a ticket to Big Fish, and am hoping they can get my game back.
I am so disappointed! I love this game, and played every day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 1:56 PM
I wasn't able to find this game listed on BFG. Is it only for a pc or can it be played on an iPad?
Thanks for the information

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 11:40 AM
I would like to add my name to the haters of this new update. What is the fun and n going around and around just to get 15 coins or a worthless shard?
Guess I will go back to doing my jigsaw puzzles till they get this straightened out.
I just wish there had been some warning so I could have hung on to my inventory rather than fifty ing it away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 1:11 PM
I am so hopeful of getting back my own game. I am-was-on the highest
level, had all the pets, over a million in coins, about 1500 diamonds, and almost 2 years of items and a large stockpile of crafted items.
My iPad is completely dead, so there is no way that I know of to transfer over to my new iPad, but I will be contacting BF to see what I need to do.
I am very excited to get my new iPad and back to the game.
From what I have been reading on the forum about the update, it isn't a bad time to be without my game?
PS. G4iL-- so sorry to have you leave. I sure hope you will be back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 2:38 PM
Hi all-sorry to say my iPad is dead. I have a new Air 2 ordered but it will be about a week. I am so excited!!
Meanwhile, I won't have access to my game and won't be able to gift for a while.
I hope I can get everything from my old iPad restored to my new iPad, and can start gifting my friends again. Please bear with me.
Bobbi

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 15 3:51 PM
I also noticed the butterfly that flies away when you touch it. I always have to touch it.
Also in the DARK FOREST the fireplace in the guest room has a hanging bag that when you touch it it leaks its contents. I al ways have to touch it too -lol
And in the SUMMER GARDEN there is a mama bird feeding her babies. So sweet!
The developers of this game always keep us entertained. Such great attention to detail.
I love it and I love this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 22, 15 2:39 PM
Jackie---that is great that you are back on pc. You must be so happy
You are my friend on my two iPad games, and are much appreciated!
Bobbi aka Princess

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator