Posts created by gbginbd

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 17 8:16 AM
I am not able to ship from other ports since the new update. What's up?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 26, 16 1:35 PM
I share the same opinion as the others up above in this post. I purchased the $24.99, 2,900 coins with the thought that I would now have infinite lives forever. This is a terrible misrepresentation and ripoff by Big Fish, and to do this during the Christmas holidays even makes it worse. Shame on you, Big Fish. I didn't even need the coins and would gladly give the coins back. I want my money back, but I suspect you guys at Big Fish will do nothing about this except take all of our money and run with it. I've been playing this game for over two years and this misrepresentation is definitely a great big kick in the gut and the worst I've seen since playing this game. Thanks a lot guys.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 22, 16 4:04 PM
Please tell me how in the heck you get rid of the bombs on this level. I've replayed this many times and can't figure out how you get rid of them.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 23, 16 8:12 AM
Does anybody know how in the heck to get through this level? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 15 9:31 AM
Yes, here we go again, Big Fish, another impossible level in New Orleans, Level 41. I've tried this level at least 50 times and have not even come close. As a long time player of this game, please give us some guidance on what the heck to do with this level. This is becoming extremely frustrating.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 19, 15 8:18 AM
I fully agree with the above posts. I've been playing this game for a long time and on this New Orleans level, they've made it way too hard to complete these levels without spending lots of coins, which would lead me to believe Big Fish wants more money out of us, when in fact all they'll do is chase a bunch of us regulars away. I like to have fun playing this game and have had a lot of fun with this game but the way they've designed the New Orleans level stops making it fun. I've completed the first 10 on this level along with all the specials and am 200,000 hats short of building the next building to advance to the next 10, which means I'd either have to buy and then spend 500 coins or do a lot of shipping from other levels which I could do over the next few days, but again, I harken back to the thought above, where's the fun in that? Come on Big Fish, you can do better than that!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 9, 15 3:38 PM
I got through Berlin 93 but it was a real bear. It took me several tries but I finally did it with a Lightning bold plus a charged gummy. This level will try everybody's patience, but don't give up, it is beatable.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 4, 15 7:31 PM
I was just checking and Big Fish has made an adjustment to level 74 by adding more time which makes that level much easier to get through. Let's hope they do the same with level 116 or there are going to be a lot of disgruntled people out there in Gummy land.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 4, 15 6:55 PM
Paris level 116 is much like Paris level 74, almost impossible to get through. I had to buy the freeze time boost for both levels so time would not come off the board. That was the only way I could get through either level. Hopefully they will correct this situation at Big Fish or there will be lots and lots of people stuck on these two levels.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 1, 15 8:52 AM
Yeah, I figure it's going to take a lot of extra time and lightning bolts. I've been on this level awhile now and haven't even come close once to getting the target score of 50,000 points. I have a feeling this one is going to take awhile.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 15 3:06 PM
I'm really having trouble getting through this level. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 1, 15 2:09 PM
Thanks so much. It worked fine after I collected all of the cash.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 27, 14 10:45 PM
After completing Level 130 in New York and constructing the Brooklyn Bridge, it did not open up any more numbered places to proceed forward in the game. Is there some reason for this or is there something wrong with the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator