Posts created by Gamerlaurie

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Sep 10, 13 11:09 AM
I am still stuck on this vampire.... Nothing I do gets past his healing, and evading. and he just keeps regaining his life, and I am totally out of potions for mana & Hp I had quite a few before I started this... The status things don't work? than Why bother to give them to us in that section for new spells... that's seems kind of stupid. And in my opinion these mobs have Waaaaayy, more HP than they should have at the earlier levels. I am totally bored just in a single battle alone.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 9, 13 9:22 AM
Thanks Firekat, Yes to all the above.... As a matter of fact I just had my entire Computer Registry cleaned out. By Dell. So I am not understanding the Freezes. And my ver. should be the new updated one that they just posted on 9/6/13. A couple of days ago.... I was looking in the forums, and evidently this wasn't the only problem the game had... A lot of peeps couldn't find the final Mission at the end...

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 6, 13 12:15 PM
Gamerlaurie wrote:I was playing this game ok until lvl 57, and that's when everything Slowed to a Snails pace. This morning I see that there is a new updated version of the game because of previous problems with it... So I Uninstalled the old ver. (which is only about a week old in my computer) and Reinstalled the game.... But it still Seems to lag quite a lot.... It is not playable now. even with the Reinstall, it didn't even act like I uninstalled the other version.... Although I saw it Download and Install when I did it. And if I'm not mistaken the New version just came out today 9/6/13... thanks!

Now I've Reinstalled this game Twice... It Still has a Very Nasty Lag. And if a game is Uninstalled doesn't that remove any game info? And a start at the beginning is again necessary? Well this game does not do that, each time I reinstalled the game and tried it out... it still took me to lvl 57, where the game quits functioning with a tremendous lag.... My computer is Up to Date on All Drivers.

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 6, 13 11:42 AM
Hi, I'm not sure about the mission question you asked because I am not a Game manager for BigFishgames.... However I noticed today that they came out with a new version of it... Just released Today! Maybe if your still interested and an Uninstall doesn't bother you, the new version will list these missions... Just an Idea...

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 6, 13 11:37 AM
I was playing this game ok until lvl 57, and that's when everything Slowed to a Snails pace. This morning I see that there is a new updated version of the game because of previous problems with it... So I Uninstalled the old ver. (which is only about a week old in my computer) and Reinstalled the game.... But it still Seems to lag quite a lot.... It is not playable now. even with the Reinstall, it didn't even act like I uninstalled the other version.... Although I saw it Download and Install when I did it. And if I'm not mistaken the New version just came out today 9/6/13... thanks!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on Aug 11, 13 7:10 AM
I am trying to mute the sound in the game.... but there is no option to do this. I don't want to turn the sound on the computer itself off... Just the Game sound... Most other games have an option window for this, but I don't see one on 3 Stars of Destiny.... Any help is appreciated. And please don't tell me I am going to have to go into the files and remove the MP3 files... that's crazy!

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Jun 24, 13 7:32 AM
kvar wrote:Why won't the blocks stay lit after I after I click and drag to highlight the correct number? I know what order they are suppose to be in but when I let up they go blank again. I even went to a walkthrough wondering what I was doing wrong and it shows the exact same thing I have been trying to do.
I would hate to get this far in the game and have to stop because of one puzzle malfunction. Thanks................windows8

I'm having the same problem. The lights won't stay lit.... Hmmmm.... Getting kinda tired of games that won't work, and they say Check your computer drivers and such.... Well it isn't my computer drivers BigFish... so make sure you are uploading all the games on your files correctly please.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Apr 19, 12 4:13 PM
ogjennyjen wrote:If you still haven't got the flames - the "wyvern flames" aren't the little flame balls you fight. You will find the flames atop a stand guarded by some monsters. Some of them are really tough. Once you defeat the monsters, just approach the stands.

I do know what the Wyvern Flames are, My problem is getting to them....And one of those doors in the Demon Caves is not Open....So How do I open it?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Apr 19, 12 4:13 PM
ogjennyjen wrote:If you still haven't got the flames - the "wyvern flames" aren't the little flame balls you fight. You will find the flames atop a stand guarded by some monsters. Some of them are really tough. Once you defeat the monsters, just approach the stands.

I do know what the Wyvern Flames are, My problem is getting to them....And one of those doors in the Demon Caves is not Open....So How do I open it?

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Apr 19, 12 4:12 PM

posted in Word Zen on Jan 11, 11 9:30 AM
Darn I was doing very well until I got to the lvl 5 Student Level....Come On I can't be that good, then fail and not even come close to completing my goals...The Timer seems to go extremely fast on this level, and those Green Tiles show up when you begin the level, and rarely afterwards...Hmmmm! I've tried over and over again...Some One actually made it to lvl 5 Master? How do you do it?

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Nov 30, 10 10:52 AM
psylocibin wrote:Has anyone gotten out of the temple room? Is there a walkthru for this game? I have not bought it and would like to know if there is a permanent glitch that leaves one wishing one had not bought it? I am looking for reviews, but have not found any in the forums Just want to know what the consensus is on this one.

Here's the link for the walkthru...I got mostly thru the temple room, past these torches, but I am now trying to get all those pieces for the Mosaic....kinda hard to click on these too. Here's the Link for walkthru.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mysteries-of-magic-island-walkthrough/

Good Luck!

posted in My Tribe on May 3, 10 10:20 AM
mcontrol wrote:So - I upgraded my SS and it says it can hold 200,000 points yet even though I have tribesmen 'researching' it will not take the points above 10,000 so I can get the next thing towards building my shipyard! wth am i doing wrong? The FAQ is unclear and doesn't break things out by 'item' etc. HELP!

Did you click on the Research Button to do the research on the First Science Project? Your science points will reset at that time....Your Upgrade button is on the right side of the screen, but will take a little more rock and wood, so I think you have to upgrade those buildings first....and the Food building also...try this and see if it works....Good Luck...

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 19, 10 12:09 PM
Triskaidekain wrote:Or you can use the equipment goodie cave in Blueleaf Forest. You exit Harakuna and go down the staircase on the left. The cave can be found there. Inside one of the chests contain Ashera's Sandals, which cause you to move faster.

I was unable to locate the equipment goodie cave. I lft Harakuna, and immediately went down those steps to the left, and Nothing was there, I tried to enter all the walls ... but no cave there....Hmmmm.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 1, 10 1:47 PM
don't think this one got completed on my game. I did release the guy from the Jail, I did go tell the jailer about Gwendal, I did Get the Golden Frog later from the guy that got out of jail, but when I went back to the town, they were at a GRAVE for Gwendal....Hmmmmmm.....She died? I must be confused.....Do I still need to go find Edgar? and set him up?

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Feb 25, 10 12:09 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:There are quite a few steps to complete this quest. Talk to the chef in the kitchen and he will give you a clue about the first step.

Ok I know he's missing the Rooster, and I've looked and Looked, and I cannot find the Rooster....HELP! I think they should make that Rooster CRow, so I know when Im getting Close to it....LOLOL....Thanks Everyone!

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Feb 8, 10 3:04 PM
I think it's sad that we began Millenium chapter 1 at BFG shortly after it was released....I understand the promotion thing on the Aldorlea website....BUT....They sucked us in, and Dropped us here at BFG like a Hot Potato....Maybe BFG should refuse to submit anymore of Aldorlea's games Period.....That should teach em....

posted in Marine Park Empire on Nov 10, 09 2:18 PM
After all the games I've bought at Big Fish Games, this is probably the worst yet. I certainly hope this wasn't meant for a child to play. Much to difficult to comprehend how to do each particular thing. I have looked for a Walk thru but to no avail.
And this game was one of the games where you had no option to try a Free version for an hour. BUT --- When you try to begin playing the game the FREE GAME option is the one you have to use to play, or to use a saved version that you already began on the Free Version. So What is with the FREE GAME thing? Feeding those animals is another thing entirely. and trying to instruct the employees how to do their jobs isn't a very good thing either.

I DON'T RECOMMEND BUYING THIS GAME.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 21, 09 8:09 AM
ARKMOM wrote:Ugh! I can't find my way around this place. I am looking for the Shamfrouil and a Red Pimento. Have not seen a croc yet and I am lost. Any one help?

I too was having a hard time seeing things in swamp. But then I read a message in the forums to Brighten my Screen Resolution....and Wala....it actually helped a lot....try it....=)

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 19, 09 9:18 AM
cori1021 wrote:I already killed the squid, but i can't find an exit other than the one i came in which wont let me get to the town where Benoits dad is. does ANYONE have a large scale map like the ones from lord of twilight walkthrough. i am soooo lost, and this go right right left does NOT work for me.

If you already killed the SQuid then go south from the point where you killed it, and follow it around, it will be a little ways to get out, but don't forget to jump across the areas close to each other if you can....You'll make it...just follow that path south from the Squid Thing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator