Posts created by stilettokitten84

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 1, 16 8:03 PM
First week of school for my oldest and I have been falling asleep early and barely logging on! Getting a new schedule going has wiped me out. I am so sorry if I missed gifting these past couple days. Now we have a tropical system coming through so if we lose power it could affect my gameplay! Just bear with me over the next couple days

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 27, 16 7:05 AM
Awesome! I was just looking for a post that clarified how exactly to find the jinn meter and here it is! Thanks guys!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 7, 16 5:18 PM
Went to sleep for a bit... ...well for a long bit However I am in need of neighbors all over again. Level 47 and yes I do gift daily. I gift off of wish lists as long as I have the items. If I don't I still gift but unfortunately it may not be what is needed...but at least I gift lol! I help with dragon feeding when I see them and do whatever I can to help out my neighbors! Side note I will be on vacation for the first 2 weeks of August so if you add me and see me go to sleep during that time don't delete lol! I will be back! Code is ddi7dH and my screen name is stilettokitten84

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 21, 15 8:26 PM
I am glad I am reading this. I have no idea how to go about helping out a friend or even handling an expedition. I always use up all my food and then cant help anyone until I replenish again. Not sure if I should just not do any or help for a while to build back up again? I am only level 40 though. I feel like I should have more than what i do. I swear my game is stingy in giving out items. As for doing my own expedition I am going to try the 10% thing and see what happens.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 7, 15 11:14 AM
need help feeding my dragon. this is the 4th time i have tried and i have yet to get help code is ddi7dH if we aren't already neighbors. thank you so much <3

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 5, 15 1:23 PM
Glad I am not the only one with the game freezing issue when I play competition. Kind of getting frustrated since I have won a few of them and couldnt get my prize

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 14 9:18 PM
Would love some more neighbors!! Still quite the newbie with this game though but I gift daily. My friend id is ddi7dH

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator