Posts created by Flirtmd

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 17 6:15 PM
Thanks to all who have re invited me. It is good to see you again.
@beadgal, I cannot gift to you. It was that way before I lost my game. Not sure why. I see your private room.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 1:17 PM
Lost,my game and all my friends along with it. Sure do miss you guys! Please friend me with my new iOS code i2548425

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 12:57 PM
Just got my game restored and need friends. New id is i2548425
Level 78 every day player who gifts 2-3 times a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 7:40 AM
Actually I kind of like this option. This game gives you the option to watch an ad for a reward as others just throw the ads out when you hit a timer or advance.

I tried one on a pet and watched a 15 second ad and it took 5 minutes off my timer.
Not sure I'll be doing that again soon but it might be nice when you are trying to complete a daily quest late in the day.

As for the comment about PC fairness ....
PC players get downloads first, often a week prior to iOS or android players. This is a significant advantage when playing events like Easter, Halloween and Christmas when they all end on the same day. I've gone through 2 Christmas events and still need 35 gifts for under the tree.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 7:23 AM
Same problem as @fredismom. Unable to place central element in fan.
Playing iOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 7:18 AM
I earned the first piece to the fan. The pearl with the filigree around it. I'm assuming it's the central element but it won't go in there no matter where I try to place it.

Am I in the wrong place or is there a trick to placing it. I'm on iOS and have tried from every angle.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and yea for the new update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 16 12:02 PM
Is there a pool going yet? I'm in for 2:30 Monday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 16 4:21 PM
I feel for you. I finally caught it at 398. Thought for sure I'd hit the 500 caught before I caught "Big Ears". He is pretty elusive. Hang in there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 2:05 PM
PJMatt - Hope everything goes well for you.

Hopefully friends can gift you so you can quickly catch up when you return. Good luck for a speedy recovery.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 1:59 PM
If you play on multiple devices always make sure your game is saved before leaving.

This can be as easy as going into your achievement area and then out.

Failure to do so may result in loss of progress.
I'm sure others have hints on how to save progress as well. We log too much time on these quests to lose them when we pick up another device to do a quick HOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 1:51 PM
I have invited all of you who put in your ID's.

Sometime last year I added my id to one of these lists and have been blessed with many new friends in the castle - Some of who still visit me nearly everyday. Thanks! (you know who are ) Your gifts have helped me advance by sending airships and feeding pets when I had no gold.

Looking forward to visiting your castles both during the fall and winter events and beyond.

flirtmd

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 4:40 AM
If you've been working feverishly through this level you are probably strapped for cash. I found I usually make money crafting the simple food.

When crafting the wheels usually end up with cash and another food. The cash is more than you paid so it's a bonus. You got your food for free, a little extra cash and a bonus food, wand or diamond..

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 6:43 PM
The last 4 are going to be tough. Getting 30 medallions. Ouch. And with my luck all my DQs will require 3 HOS or 300 airship wheels taking all day - on a work day.. The morphing items will be a breeze after the medallions. At least this one stared at 8 pm my time not 2:00 in the afternoon giving me a little more time to complete them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 6:02 PM
Lucky for you all. I have over a hundred medallions so I'm unable to "buy" any. 0 for 3 on feeding pets even with 2 wooden and 1 bronze. Loooks like I'm in it for the long haul. This one will take me a while. Hopefully I don't use up all my airship items on the DQ's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 16 8:12 AM
wineoclock wrote:They were quick enough in changing the prize in the Mini event ,why is it so hard to change the coins and shards back to HOS items and keep their customers happy

PS off to drown my sorrows

Cheers to you wine!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 16 5:48 AM
I agree with all of you. These goals will continue to be unobtainable as long as the minimum goals are very low. I play on iOS and did 75 +

I have surpassed all the personal goals in every mini challenge.
The only one we made on iOS was the one they extended time to.

When the developers took away the earning of an actual item in the HOS and started giving us gold and shards the game changed. It took away the gifting to friends and the ability to do Zoom zones out of want to necessity.

If I earned a token each HOS I could decide to use it, stockpile it, gift it or sell it for gold or shards (often at a higher value since it could be used to build something else.)

If the developers are going to give us these mini challenges that utilize all our inventory then give us the inventory we earn on each HOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 16 7:22 PM
I like the silhouette mode best. I find it easier to look and remember more items than normal mode. The item being in the same direction also helps with the location. I have gotten some of my highest room scores in silhouette. I feel as if I've done so meant mirror modes that I can't tell I'm in mirror anymore.

Now night made ... Hate it. Turned it for while I wa doing the 300 over 2 days of the challenge. It makes me go too slow. Ain't got time for that. I will be turning it off once I make the achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 16 2:20 PM
Played in the tournament today. I was very lucky and was able to increase my score by 40% on all 3 spins of the shell. My score was 142,600 something. I verified it posted in the top right corner and it showed 1 chip leftover. It looked correct so I exited the tournament to do some other things. I saw the chip release in the background of the room and realized I had forgotten about doing another tournament round. when I returned there were 4 minutes left in the tournament and my score was 0. The tournament ended and my score would have garnered me 14 diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 8:38 PM
Just wanted to say we on iOS appreciate hearing about your challenges and successes as you progress through the event. It helps me with my strategies on how to tackle the more difficult challenges - especially when I am waiting for the game to allow me to progress on some of the ones out of my control like the win a iamond on the wheel (4 days and tens of thousands of gold) and waiting 6 days for a 5 part event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 5:59 PM
My pets are getting fat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator