Posts created by Fluffy_A

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 2:09 AM
Great, an annoying new pop-up with a patronising message every time we send a gift. A crudely-drawn smiley badly placed on an ugly grey background. [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 3:17 PM
I seem to have solved my problem of game crashing every 2 mins. Delete the app then go to App Store and tap the purchases icon at the bottom of the screen. It will bring up all the games you have ever downloaded. Find MC and tap to restore from here. Download takes a while. Don't hunt for the game in the store itself - which is what the BFG advice page referred to in this thread says to do - or you will download a new game and lose all progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 4:26 AM
IOS players vote with feet again. Ridiculously unrealistic target, many players given up because of connection issues and crashes every 2 minutes, plus boredom with nothing but busy work since January. That said, I did 85.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 5:18 AM
Yes, and before that still crashing every 2 mins. Game pretty well unplayable since the last iOS update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 16 12:58 AM
Me too. Game has been closing every 2 mins since the update and now this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 11:16 AM
Same here, game closing every couple of minutes since last update. Will never finish 100 HOS today let alone 200 tomorrow. Need challenge extension.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 16 3:19 PM
Thanks, that worked. Had tried just powering off and on, which did not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 16 2:50 PM
Anyone else got this since the iOS update? I have one present that I can claim over and over. I take it and close mail but the icon keeps glowing. Then I open it again and the same present is still there. And yes, it keeps adding to the inventory. If only I'd put something really expensive on my wish list!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 16 2:39 AM
Looks like IOS players are voting with their feet - nowhere near even a tenth of the way yet. At L71, it costs me 60-90 items for each airship. I am not short of unique stamps and certainly won't be buying items and paying to bring back the airship for a measly ten! Plus this event does not even overlap with our next airship castle challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 5:14 AM
Snuck in at #99 to get my fat cat today. It's goodbye forever (I hope) to the borenaments for me. Tedious, stressful, intrusive (all the flashing and messages) and, since the achievement was added, divisive - accusations of showing off and cheating. Some suggestions to bring back the friendly atmosphere: some separate events for those who don't yet have the achievement; more and shorter events; more qualifying places.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 16 3:25 AM
I think Susie's idea is great. Cheating or not, the same superstars crowd out everyone else trying for the achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 16 7:22 AM
I'm Gnomesick. Was thinking about changing to Dungnomin', or maybe Dun-gnomin' would avoid misunderstanding

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 16 5:10 AM
Mine seemed to be working but then I noticed my last two scores, which were higher than my first, did not post. Not that it mattered with my rubbish luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 16 12:24 PM
John might send one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 2:05 AM
Me too please - i1231183 Fluffy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 3:20 AM
I got the same changes are afoot message last night, right at the end of the very expensive Helping Hand gnome quest. Wasted inventory, no reward, no progress towards achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 3:03 AM
Several UK players have reported the same problem on MC Facebook page. I got this at 11.30 pm, just as I sent the final airship in the very expensive Helping Hand gnome quest. Could not get back in until this morning, too late for reward. All that inventory wasted for nothing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 16 3:54 AM
Indeed so. Suggestion for the devs: why not run the occasional tournament for those who have NOT yet got the achievement? If that is too hard, increase the number of qualifying places. Top 100 puts it out of the reach of the vast majority - there are at least 100 superstars playing every time, even if cheating has been stopped (hmmm...).

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 13, 15 1:13 PM
Icicle fix has not worked. Game now unplayable. Deleted.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 13, 15 10:35 AM
I did not say you could buy pearls accidentally. The design of the game ensures that they are wasted, so prompting some people to buy more. The same complaint has been made about BFG's Midnight Castle for a couple of years now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator