Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 1, 18 6:13 AM
Would it not have been less offensive to play the Christmas Event?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 1, 18 4:55 AM
I know! On the most important day of the Christian calendar, we'll play the Halloween Event!

I mean, Christ - resurrection - Undead, right?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 19, 18 3:37 AM
I've already given up on it. It got very boring, just making stuff for balloons. And difficult with no space in the 'warehouse'.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 18 4:53 AM
And now it's doing it again. Sigh.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 6, 18 8:27 AM
Have to admit I've given up on it because of the waiting and the lack of choice in what is received in the ballons. And with no market and not being able to buy from friends, it's pretty pointless.

And the survey that pops up is far too soon. It needs to be on about level 15 so people have more experience in it.

It's a tedious game, so far.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 6, 18 8:20 AM
Everyone has this problem. There's currently 4 threads about it. Unfortunately you just have to keep playing until it lets you win. It will eventually.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 6, 18 8:18 AM
You just have to keep playing it until it lets you win. It takes months. But since the last update you won't have to go back and play it again! Thankfully the developers decided that once was enough.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 6, 18 8:11 AM
Woo hoo!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 18 11:18 AM
I'm using a PC so memory isn't a problem. It seems to have sorted it outself now, thankfully

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 18 11:15 AM
I just tried it out and quite enjoyed it. It was a lot like starting SS over again. It does level up really quick!

It's nice to have animals. But it would be better to be able to sew plants to grow plants, rather than spend coins. I can see that getting expensive later on.

Oh and the wizard is right in front of some rubble. Moving him would be good.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 28, 18 8:45 AM
Double post.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 28, 18 8:45 AM
Just came back to tell you that the latest update has changed the levels so that you don't need redo any. Once you get to the end that's it!

I stopped playing a few months ago but every time there's an update I load it again, just in case. This time it worked.

K3Y
 posted in K3Y on Jan 28, 18 7:10 AM
You can't. There's actually quite a lot missing from what is implied to be a finished game. There's no profile, so you can start over. There's nowhere to 'buy' boosts with points. It's beginning to look like a bit of a scam.

posted in K3Y on Jan 28, 18 7:07 AM
What?

I thought if you'd paid money for a game, it was done. I don't mind waiting for FtP games to be further developed but it's damn cheeky for developers not to finish a game we've laid out good money for!

posted in K3Y on Jan 28, 18 7:04 AM
sophies_mom wrote:I actually just got this one. You don't get the key out of the V shape, you have to get the other 2 keys INTO the V. There's a bumper below the openings for the 2 keys on the right & left. You need the key to hit it just right & it will bounce into the V.

Oh of course! Doh! Stupid me. Never thought of that. Thank you!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jan 24, 18 5:35 AM
What you've not been is when you do get past level 38 (after months of trying) you get to the end of the world and you have to go back and do half the levels again. Including level 38. Have fun!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 24, 18 5:23 AM
You know how sometimes the game loads with no text on the screens? It used to happen everynow and again but the last two days it's happened every time. Luckily I'm not playing until the Valentine's quest but I open the game every day to keep the rewards going.

So is it just me or is anyone else having the problem?

posted in Spellarium on Dec 17, 17 6:57 AM
I can't uninstall the game and was hoping to not have to go through the hassle of contacting Customer Support.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 17, 17 6:41 AM
And just to let you know, when you do get to the end of Woodlands, you have to go back and do half of the levels again to get crystals. Including the dreaded level 85.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 17, 17 6:37 AM
I think it's been on the chopping block for a while. And I think all FTP games are going to be like this.

It's a real shame we are losing this one. Most of the games on BFG are same old same old now and it's rare you get anything different. There's even a lot of games coming out that are the same gameplay as another game but with a different skin. Bit of a cheek to expect people to pay for them.

Still, this was fun while it lasted. I'll continue until I've finished the available palaces.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator