Posts created by nolocontendre

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 18 9:25 PM
Am not able to advance in the game. The recipe has already been done for the bubble, but the program is going back to that recipe and not advancing to the next one and will
not allow be to go back or forward with the game.

Trying to save Dupin. Hint correlates Dupin with amulet, but cannot pick up amulet

I am becoming disillusioned with Big Fish. This is the second game I have had problems with within two weeks. I too, am stuck in the dirigible and cannot go forward. Yes, I could set the game with a new profile, but it is frustrating having to start over
when your close to completing the game. I have been a loyal customer for quite sometime and purchase many games. Why does this continue to be a problem?

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 16 3:12 PM
Help. I'm stuck at the wall at Shadowland Square. When I hit hint bar it directs me to the wall, but have no inventory that is compatible.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 15 11:16 AM
Help! I can't seem to get the statue put together. Am I doing something wrong?

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent on May 20, 15 11:57 AM
What do I do with the shield in foyer?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator