Posts created by fedakski

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 18 8:01 AM
Add my name to the list too.

Barb

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:52 AM
I called them "stink" weeds - and really disliked the 2 levels before the pesticide kicked in. As stated, they WILL go away!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:51 AM
Ditto from me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:49 PM
Same name on Delphi. Looking forward to tapping into the great knowledge of all you wonderful MC players

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 5:54 PM
Thanks for the update, as always appreciated.

Not sure if I'm ready for another one!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 2:10 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only forgetful one

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 2:00 PM
LOL - I have to agree...what happened? They don't look at all like cartoon bunnies. I'm a lousy artist - they look like something I came up with...just, nooooo

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 6:44 AM
YES, YES a thousand times YES!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 18 4:17 AM
INVITES SENT...THANK YOU!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 10:43 AM
Annelliegram wrote:HARBOR
PORT
Overturned Boat: Small turtle will crawl off into the water
Fishing Net: Two fish caught in net (mostly tails are visible)….tails will wiggle

CAPTAIN’S BRIDGE
CARGO HOLD
LIGHTHOUSE
Nothing in the 3 locations above

ATLANTIS
GATES TO ATLANTIS
War Elephant: Sparks will come out of dynamite

WATERY BRIDGE
Nothing

TEMPLE ENTRANCE
Collapsed Wall: Lobster will move pincers, move mouth, and blow bubbles

ATLANTEAN TEMPLE
Altar of a Thousand Candles:
1. Biggest candle in lower right (one with red bow) will emit red flame
2. Smaller of the 2 candles in the lower center will emit green flame

(continued next post)

Re Watery Bridge - In Skeleton in Hanging Gardens, click on fishbowl and a goldfish will appear. Click on birds and they'll start moving.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 10:34 AM
Annelliegram wrote:

8. Laboratory -- top globe (large one above the Alchemic Converter) -- glass will break away and bats or black birds will come out screeching.

Hadn't noticed this one before. What fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 8:28 AM
AuntieRoo wrote: Spreadsheets !!! Nooo...I have enough trouble making so many huggie jackets,I absolutely refuse to spread sheets for everyone,they can all make their own beds ha ha ha.

Good one AuntieRoo

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 3:36 AM
Best Game Ever.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 4:06 PM
I too am experiencing issues of freezing while trying to gift, or when I change my Wish List.

The other thing I've noticed is that although I haven't opened the chest in my personal room since last night, as of this morning it was saying it was locked. I tried again tonight, same thing. The airship had 3 hours left before returning this morning, when I logged on this evening, it says it will return in 1 1/2 hours!

Thanks.
Barb

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 4:11 PM

Thanks, as always Tirama Sue!

Barb

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:22 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I quit making resolutions years ago..........old enough to realize I am not gonna change.

You're very wise

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:20 AM
What a great feeling getting reaching that $1MM

Congrats!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:18 AM
Had to look this one up, had no idea which one it was...way to go!!! I figure I should be able to complete mine in the year 2021...I'm still not even half way to the 2nd level

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:13 AM
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous 2018...as well as the best of luck with the game.

Enjoy all!

Barb

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 9:30 AM
I've got all the dice achievements with the exception of that nasty Troll, so that's definitely #1, I need about 25 more wins for that...the second is to get that illusive golden moose..still need 5 and I get about 1 boxcar every couple of months, so that should be done around the summer

If anyone has a suggestion as to a good avatar to use to get the double sixes, I'd love to hear from you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator