Posts created by ShirlthePearl1

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 10:17 PM
Well they're doing something with this game, both of my games have had their Daily Rewards reset back to Day 85!!
Each game had a week's span between their days of rewards, now both have been reset back to day 85.
What going on now??
Has this happened to anyone else today?
BTW I have not missed a day of logging in either, so their is something fishy going on in this Pond!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 10:02 PM
Bluex wrote:One thing is to post your feelings and getting banned for it Shirl, another is to post to cause chaos.
[Removed by Moderator] A very fine line between the two but a VERY big difference between both. One has to mind the hosts rules no matter how one dislikes it or feels about it, that's just how it works. it's the way of life as we have been taught since children. The choice is obviously not to accept the hosts invitation.
So see Shirl your case is very much different to the poster as you never came in to disrupt for the sheer "joy" of the disruption as the previous poster stated. You came in to try to help rather than hurt and unfortunately got fin slapped for it. The poster came in to deliberately cause harm, friction and as posted negativism that really does nothing to enhance the conversation and the whole raison d'etre of the forum.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 7:57 AM
It sure isn't the his modesty, that's for sure.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 7:53 AM
thehtkreturns wrote:[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

OH YEAH, I UNSUBSCRIBED FROM BZ!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 3:23 PM
So I'm taking this as we are to live with the glitches, bad connections, and other crap that's wrong with these games. I'm heading off to the Arcade to spend my hard earned gold bars, maybe I'll be lucky and get something worth while. Too bad there's nothing in my Antique Shop that still takes gold, I'd get all those items in there.
I guess this is what I get for staying away for some R&R for my blood pressure. This sure didn't help!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 9:46 AM
Bluex wrote:
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Has anyone heard from my friend HellsFury64 lately? Getting very worried about her. Haven't been in the forum lately either to see any of her wonderful posts.

No not for at least a week i would think and I have asked around.

My last PM from her wasn't a good outcome. Hoping nothing real serious has happened.
If a family member is out there reading this, tell her we are praying for her and to let us know how she's doing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 8:44 AM
Sorry for the loss of a gamer. Being someone who has lost many friends and family it still hurts when I think of them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 8:40 AM
Has anyone heard from my friend HellsFury64 lately? Getting very worried about her. Haven't been in the forum lately either to see any of her wonderful posts.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 8:38 AM
I'm not dead yet, just on hiatus again. There is more to life then just ART. While waiting on the next Special, "Independence Day", I'm keeping busy with the other fun games I've purchased from Big Fish Games. I just Mastered Out Royal Envoy 3 as I did with the other two games. I'm currently working on "Clutter IV" which has tons of games to play that I purchased last year but was too busy with ART to finish it. Now that I'm at a good stopping point I can focus on other things.
I'm also taking up coloring in books for adults. One in particular is "Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Coloring Book" the other is "Flower Designs Coloring Book Vol. 1". I'm still waiting on the other 2 that are so popular that they are on back order.
I'm also doing this to calm myself down so my blood pressure can come down. My latest visit with my Doctor for my bi-year check-up revealed it to be very high (who needs a plane when I can fly this way) so she doubled my dosage from 12.5 to 25mg until July. She wants me back to see how I'm doing.
So Bluex you're not the only one who has family that will put you into a hospital. I have a daughter that will help put me into an early grave with her shenanigans.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 14, 15 8:49 PM
Not available yet. Hasn't been since the beginning of the game. If you need it to complete your collections for Odin, you have to go into your collections click it the item. This will open a dialog box where you can purchase it for a few bars of gold. This will be cheaper then trying to get it through the Auction, trust me, a lot cheaper.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 14, 15 10:43 AM
Will let you in on a little secret. I've raised these dogs since they were little puppies and voice trained them too. They sleep in my bedroom, except our huge fat Corgi, "My Darling Angel", she snores like a bear, so she has to sleep on the front porch in the warmer days, the spare bedroom during the colder days. They don't move until I move to get up, then it's a mad dash to the kitchen.
I also breed my dogs to my co-owner's males since my dogs are sisters from my 2 original Maltese male and female. Unfortunately I just lost their mother "Buffy Da Cat Slayer" (big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer so there is a little pun in her name) to seizures and strokes, she lived to be 10yrs old. I always thought cancer would take her since she had mammary tumors before I retired her from breeding 2yrs ago.
I'm down to 10 dogs now and @25 cats (indoor and outdoor).
Yes, the cats do get along with the dogs in fact I had one dog, "HoneyBear" (bless her sole lost her 8yrs ago) who would produce milk and nurse a kitten and hadn't been bred yet. She was my Malt-Poo that I had since she was 4wks old, her siblings would push her away from a tit. Since I worked for my co-owner for almost 10yrs, I was able to take her home and bottle fed her.
So, I have 4-legged alarm clocks now going on 15yrs. I had to re-train them not to wake me at 4:30am since I'm retired now. (also they know when the alarm clock goes off for my youngest daughter at that time not to wake me up).
Now if I can do the same for my indoor cats!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 12, 15 2:28 PM
Hey cabugg, I know the feeling about not getting up to an alarm clock, I have 4-legged alarm clocks that won't let me sleep past 9am.
I want to add that I now color in my color books (made especially for adults thou), still waiting on one that's on back order. Ones that I'm working on at the moment are "Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Coloring Book" and "Flower Designs Vol. 1". I seen on TV that this is the new trend for adults that still love to color. These books are made to hold up to markers as well as Crayola and color pencils.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 9, 15 12:14 PM
Outstanding Blue!!
Hey one of you Moderators want to stick this in with "Some Advice for newer player. Things I wish I knew back then..."!?!
This is great advice for newer players who have missed out on this.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 5, 15 1:01 PM
Sometimes it hides up higher in the windshield, it does take about 2-3 times to use it before it's gone. look around and make sure you don't have your game in max zoom. Hope this helps.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 3, 15 6:40 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Warehouse-- No
Age of Exploration-- YES
Observatory-- YES
Royal Treasures-- YES
Time Machine-- NO
Charlemagne's Chess-- YES
Knights Of the Round-- NO
AES Museum Office-- YES
Dinosaur Display-- YES

The Observatory has one for each of the Zodiac Signs = 12 Signs Trainee to Guru.
The Royal Treasures has 3 games each has from Trainee to Guru.
Charlemagne has 2 Chest Games from Trainee to Guru.
AES Museum has the 2, the Door Emblem has from Trainee to Guru and the Blue Print games 8 games each has Trainee to Guru. So this gives you plenty of time to build up your coins using a keepsake. Choose wisely which keepsake you want to use.
In answering HellsFury's question, yes all these games will fork out 11,800 in coins if you use either the Scepter or the Hummingbird Jewel Box, but after reaching Guru it only gives out a little over 8,700 coins each even with a keepsake.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 1, 15 10:39 AM
Yes he is, I have him on both games. Wish I had both Thanksgiving Ran Owls, one game I missed due to the gold/coin glitch.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 15 5:00 PM
Merlion wrote:This is an awesome thread. Does anyone has a friend named Mark65 as I would like to befriend him. Because of him I manage to complete my DQ.
Many Thanks.

I have her as a friend on both of my games, I will let her know. Our time/days are different since she live in Calabria, Italy.
PM me your player's name and friend code so I can give it to her.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 15 1:53 PM
Yeah, I hope they have more then what they had for last year's. They bombed that one like Pearl Harbor, sad and very disappointing! Was expecting something a little more then just 5 quests. Some for me were a gimmie, I already had purchased the Flag for all except the one for AES Site.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 15 1:47 PM
Dedicated to HellsFury64

Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
And if I die
Before you do
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you
I'll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything
Just to prove
My friendship is true
I'm thankful to have
Family and Friends like you!

I found this handwritten poem done by my youngest daughter Kathrine, she wrote it while attending Indian Hills Community College back in 2007. Here's another:

I have a secret, but I can't tell
But I'll share with you all I know
Don't tell anyone else.
I can see the things that other don't
Few people can do this too.
Just open both your heart and mind.
You can see the world as I see it.
It's incredibly beautiful to my eyes.
And it's very captivating
You may think I'm crazy, but try it.
For you may see things
That other can't see and take for granted.
OPEN MINDED

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 27, 15 3:43 PM
Is he asking for collectibles? If he is all you have to do is make sure you have a complete set of whatever he's asking for an you get your reward.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator