Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Wanderland on Apr 10, 18 6:07 PM
Thanks JuliexJules

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 18 5:19 PM
Turalyon wrote:Doesn't really matter. The game isn't developed further anymore

I knows there are no more updates, but I am collecting "Tavern Cards" so have held the Portals opened so I just wanted to know if the "Witches Forest" becomes another Portal once finished.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 18 5:26 PM
I've held off finishing the "Solid Chain" Quest by using the Lock Part in case it closes this portal forever (which seems to be the last quest for this portal).

I'm also not completing "Aladdin's Lamp" as I know this closes the "Samarkand" Portal forever.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 5:04 PM
Is anyone going to complete this months Challenge? ...just seems a bit too many of the zoom zones to complete.

1) Open 9 zoom zones
2) Use 30 items in zoom zones
3) Open 10 zoom zones in 30 minutes
4) Use 50 items in zoom zones
5) Use 50 items in zoom zones in 24 hours.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 8, 18 6:22 PM
My ID Number mysteriously changed also, and I lost all my friends.

I'll wait a few days to see if it reverts back to the old number and whether my friends list returns before I re-invite my friends on the new number. Its also showing a completely different starting screen which I have never seen before (I'm Level 66).

posted in Wanderland on Jan 21, 18 11:23 PM
I don't know whether it is a "Windows 10" fault when my computer updated. Has this happened to anyone else & if so did you find out the reason or a solution to get the original ID back?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 8:00 PM
That means, many of us will be suffering RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) of the fingers over Christmas.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 5, 17 1:21 AM
MagentaRose wrote:. I'm now having the same "connection to server is lost"
issue. It was working fine this morning.

Happy to report after a few hours of "connection to server is lost" message, I was able to get back into the game.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 5, 17 1:12 AM
quicatoo wrote:Hi!
The game opens but I get a pop up saying "connection to the server is lost" over and over and over. Already restarted computer (PC), uninstaled and re-instaled the game. The problem is that I don't know my ID to call the tech support. How do I get it?
My name in the game is miramoon, if any of my friends sees this, please tell me my ID.
(It's kinda hilarious to ask for this! ) Thank you!

Hi quicatoo,

Your miramoon ID is 285924. I'm now having the same "connection to server is lost"
issue. It was working fine this morning. I am not having problems with any other bigfish on-line games so it is NOT my ISP. Hope it can be fixed.

Regards
Melody

posted in Wanderland on Nov 5, 17 12:34 AM
1107h wrote:how do you tell if a place is haunted?

Do you mean when a place is "Cursed". If so, you need to activate the different "curses" by:-
using a Mirror Shard or Giant Mirror for the "Mirror Curse"
using Reeky Alder or Reeky Juniper for the "Fog Curse"
using Mixed Letters or Big Set Letters for the "Abracadabra Curse".

The cursed place will then have purple clouds circling it.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 28, 17 8:16 PM
Plus, once you get to over Level 50 you are competing against players whose Levels are sometimes over 500 to 600 and they can often manage to drive away hundreds of the "boney" things.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 28, 17 7:44 PM
ForYouBlue wrote: I'm not sure what level that will be. Do you remember what level you were when you activated it? Thanks again, ForYouBlue

I was about Level 51 when I activated and completed it. Good luck.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 28, 17 7:10 PM
Good idea Hilltown and I totally agree with you Julietx. Players deserve to know whether the game is being discontinued, although by the lack of feedback it doesn't look too promising that the game will continue.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 27, 17 5:16 PM
(Deleted Customer Support response due to Forum Rules. )

First lost this game at over Level 120. Tech unable to help.
Restarted the game and was over Level 80 when the game would not load even though I had played it earlier in the day. Tech unable to help.

Sadly I am LOST not FOUND.

Happy questing everyone.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 24, 17 3:01 AM
pnewman wrote:Icannot open game

I'm having the same problem. All of a sudden I couldn't get into the game. Have been playing the game every day on the same Windows 7 computer since February this year (lost my progress of over Level 120 when old computer crashed & had to start again). I'm getting error message "Connection to server failed. Restart the game".

I will contact support but I don't hold much hope as they were unable to help the last time.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 18, 17 4:23 AM
I really hope you get your game working again doreenr. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 10:05 PM
Annelliegram wrote:I had my free spin, plus 14 more ---- total of 10,500 coins -- minus the 100 from the star for a net loss of 10,400 (So, if MagentaRose only used 10,600 coins for 20 spins, she must have gotten some free spins as well..... otherwise, the cost for 20 spins, assuming the first one was free would be 19,000 coins for the spins with 100 from the star, yielding a net loss of 18,900)

Scratches head. Maybe my calculations are wrong:-
Day 1 - 6 spins (included 1 free spin) Coins 1,500
Day 2 - 14 spins (included 1 free spin) Coins 9,100 = 10,600

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 5:25 AM
10,600 coins (20 Spins) and a got the Star. I had tried different strategies that people had recommended but the last 2 spins I just closed my eyes & spun the wheel.

Now for the next challenge of using 100 hints. It's going to be a loooong night.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 5:37 PM
16 Spins - NO STAR. I have a "Deja Vu" feeling that it will be similar to my last effort when it took 52 spins to win a diamond. Gambling is definitely not mean't for me.

Congratulation to those who got it and good luck to all those still trying to get the Star.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 17, 17 4:41 PM
The game was first introduced in November 2014 - some "free to play" games have a long life, sadly others don't. Hopefully this game will have a long life with future updates.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator