Posts created by rlgibson

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 13, 15 11:36 PM
napoeon wrote:
rlgibson wrote:
klfrr wrote:Look carefully at the quest. Sometimes the words don't match what the picture shows. I had one that said Captain's Cabin HOP, but it really wanted the Fireplace HOP.
I looked at the picture like you suggested but the picture shows Captains Cabin. Thanks anyway. If they don't fix it soon, I guess I'm going to have to skip it. It's part of the major story and cant move forward until it's completed.

Hi rlgibson,

All the quests/goals have a "go to"button, it always direct exactly to what you have to create or to places you have to complete.
Use it before you do anything because that part of the game has a lot of mistakes that hasn't been fixed yet.
Hi napoleon I always use the "go to" button, and it led me to where I'm supposed to go. It's just not registering the completion with the challenge it asked for. I even checked to make sure the challenge name matched up with the challenge pic.

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 12, 15 11:50 PM
klfrr wrote:Look carefully at the quest. Sometimes the words don't match what the picture shows. I had one that said Captain's Cabin HOP, but it really wanted the Fireplace HOP.
I looked at the picture like you suggested but the picture shows Captains Cabin. Thanks anyway. If they don't fix it soon, I guess I'm going to have to skip it. It's part of the major story and cant move forward until it's completed.

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 9, 15 1:15 PM
Having trouble with a mission not registering as completed. The mission is to complete the captains cabin scene with the starfall challenge. I have created the object to call the starfall challenge and completed the scene with it about four times already, but it's not registering. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator