Posts created by Bander234

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 17 2:53 PM
Hey Shirleygames: I'm 65+ and just sent you an invite. I'm at level 78, so I don't play a lot anymore, but if you are interested, I'm here! Have fun stormin!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 9, 17 9:44 PM
I cannot proceed any further in the game. I put out a help request to defeat a Krok, and was able to send a thank you, but now I see the Krok, and if I click on it I get a fatal error with a crash report. It says exception: <unknown> (code 0xe06d7363) at address 0x769aa832 in thread 0x2360. Module:'KERNELBASE.dll (0x768d0000) Logical Address:0001:000d9832.

I've gotten this or similar error messages numerous times. I can do other things, such as make items, but every time I click on the Krok, I get thrown out of the game. The difference in error messages seems to be just the thread - the most recent one I got was thread 0x1e64.

Help! I'll also send this to the support team.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 9:07 PM
HennyMarie wrote:
Bander234 wrote:Hennymarie - I'd be happy to gift Xmas cards, particularly for white stamps or any kind of pet food. But when searching for you, I couldn't find that name, but did find 5 hennys. Could you provide your friend code, or another way to identify you? Thanks.

My gamename is Alfine i1771809

Sorry - you must be on a different version of the game. I tried to add you without luck. Oh, well - onward!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 11:22 AM
Hennymarie - I'd be happy to gift Xmas cards, particularly for white stamps or any kind of pet food. But when searching for you, I couldn't find that name, but did find 5 hennys. Could you provide your friend code, or another way to identify you? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 7:19 PM
I too lost all my friends. Old ID 398056. New ID 584559. Will be sending out invites, so thanks in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 9:25 PM
Dhyani - Thank you SO MUCH!! That really helps, and I can let the tech team know that now! If I can ever get back into the game, I'll really owe you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 7:05 PM
Bander234 - lost game, don't know old ID, but was at level 65. Hope to get it back. Any idea how to find old ID?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 16 10:19 AM
Thank you so much! I don't know why I didn't notice that! I've done similar things SO many times. Oh, well - onwards!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 16 8:54 AM
I'm at level 62, an Unexpected Turn of Events, and Salty Took is requesting I add a Drop of Force - but the area doesn't have any place for me to go, any quest to accomplish, or anything else in that request, other than to click the OK at the bottom. I looked at the guides, and they just say that the Drop of Force is needed, but where is it? Any ideas of where I can go or what I can do? Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 16, 16 8:10 PM
I didn't think about the sequences - which I pretty much never did. I did break all of the logs, which didn't need to be done, but ... and every resource vein, puzzles, the hated pick lock puzzles (which I skipped one time on one game). So I was thinking I did everything, but those sequences I only finished when it was an objective, which I always did. Oh, and when I did the alt-tab thing, I first went to the options screen, just to pause everything. Then I could take a break. Guess I'll have to replay again and this time do the sequences. But after I make through my second round of Silver Tale - got 200 badges the first time through, but I am doing it in relaxed mode.

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 15, 16 10:28 PM
Just as a note - I'm also someone who likes to complete every level, and I've pretty much done that in Runefall, except a few times when I finished a level without finding something, since you couldn't really tell if you were missing one or more cells until it gave you the stats at the end. I gave up on normal mode, however, and did it via relaxed. It often took more than 30 minutes - sometimes an hour - to finish a level. But never 2 or more. I've been playing Runefall for more than a year, and have completed it several times. I keep playing after the "end", where you get the celebration, until around level 100 (I think) when it suddenly decides not to work anymore. Then I just start over again. In some ways I liked Runefall with the big playing fields better, but I much prefer being able to know when I've gotten everything, which you get in Silver Tale.

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 11, 16 10:01 AM
Never mind - I just figured it out! Thanks again!

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 11, 16 9:02 AM
I can't make your solution to level 199 work. I've done steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 with no problem. However, if I do step 4, it matches the fish, and while I can match shields in center for step 5, there isn't a match for fish for step 6. For step 7, I can do logs at the top of the screen, or logs in the lower right. But nothing I do seems to work after step 4. I've made it this far with every badge, and hope to be able to get back into the game (I left after a restart, not a skip, so maybe..). Any help would be appreciated.

And thanks so much for all of your work on this thread - I would not have made it this far without your assistance!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 15 6:18 PM
Cindy - I'd love to get cards! I'm Bander234, friends code is 398056. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator