Posts created by snow123

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 31, 17 5:42 PM
how do i get to go back to replay a level it does not seem to work

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 31, 17 5:40 PM
how do you go back to replay a level it is not working to do this

posted in Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire on Aug 28, 17 4:57 PM
i bought an item from the shop and it does not show up at all not buying this game till the problem is fix

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Apr 6, 15 7:50 PM
took everything out of locker key and tnt but cannot get out of this area says return to school house but am running in circles cannot get back to school hall please help thx

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Apr 6, 15 2:12 PM
where is the key for creepy lock for the generator

why is it that us fish at the bottom of the pond gets no help from the bigger fish they read our post and you would like to think that at one time they were in the same shape looking for answer face when i put a post out there i really would like to know that someone can help me thx for reading

i have done everything possible but i cannot get the pick ir play the hops game in that room please help thx

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Jan 19, 15 10:41 AM
ibought this game and it keeps me on where i have bought everything in xmas land --tree huts etc it does not let me move on what am i doing wrong or is it the game

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Jan 1, 15 4:00 PM
i purshase the sword but do not see it when i played my game where did it go or how do you find it thx

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Mar 7, 14 8:25 PM
am in the ice caverns cannot find the last gear please help thx

posted in Fall of the New Age on Feb 1, 14 7:23 PM
i have pull the lever and that map comes down iam now stuck again thx for the help

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Serpent Flame on Jan 28, 14 12:43 PM
how do i pull the locketfrom under rafael shirt thx

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 17, 14 7:41 PM
i am at where you have to punch in the comabition of 21,37,53 try it at the top of this item then try it at the bottom it is not reconzie them at all what do i need to do thx

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Oct 24, 13 11:01 AM
where or how to find the skip button thx

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Oct 23, 13 9:19 PM
where do i find the skip button thx

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Oct 7, 13 7:59 PM
the cards shake when you miss the nos how or can you go back to correct the mistake you have made

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Apr 20, 13 10:47 AM
where do i go to buy my up grades i have not seen a store that tells me anything i would really appreciate any kind of help thx

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Apr 20, 13 10:46 AM
where do i go to buy my up grades i have not seen a store that tells me anything i would really appreciate any kind of help thx

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jun 10, 12 7:40 PM
i need help from my fishies i am at the part where i have the dead mouse and it says to place the semicircle on the lock i do not have the semi circle and cannot move forward i really could use the help thx

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on May 17, 12 2:32 PM
snow123 wrote:i do not have the wrench to remove the bolt from statue what has happen i had it earlier but not now help
am still waiting for help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator