Posts created by lorialcorn2006

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Jan 5, 15 9:25 AM
I had tried this game on my desk top when if first came out . I love the game but when I got to putting the dino puzzle in the hos seen it would not pick up no matter where I clicked the finished puzzle..

Thinking I would try it again on my new laptop to see if it would work it did the same thing . dose anyone know what to do with this I really want to buy this game to add to my collection but if I cant get that dino puz to pick up I cant finish the game.

I have the 4 puzzle pieces together to form the dino but clicking on the finished puz does nothing

me too having that same problem . I manually checked and it said no updates. Since I totally missed getting the fork I needed to open the drawer I figured I would uninstall the game and re install it and start over. I have not got to the place yet where I need to get that fork but wont forget this time .. I am hoping that any updated were fixed in the game for new installs its really all I can do at this point,, and Ill just have to see how it goes

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Jun 8, 13 4:09 PM
This is the only achievement I need to have to have all of them I have looked and looked and though I can find places to sell the pheromones I cant find where to buy or make them can someone help me out thanks Bunches

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Jun 6, 13 1:56 PM
I got all the achievements but just cant find the potion to catch the shield fish so that's the only thing I'm missing so far how do I find this potion thanks

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Jun 6, 13 1:52 PM
please tell me how to get the pheromone I have been through it and look everywhere and cant find it its the only thing I need for all the achievements

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 27, 13 10:46 AM
Thank you both Ill look into those games

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 26, 13 9:08 AM
I really love this exact kind of game play its not to fast for me and I am searching for a game like it . I have tried a few like roads of rome but they are so fast they give me a nervous break down . I have both these Adelantado games could someone recommend a game to me that's like them.I am new to time management games having given up the hidden object games so I need a little help in picking out one like these thanks in advance

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 3:18 PM
bfgBiwa wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

what about for those of use who are not able to up date a game card even the big fish tech support told me I could not do this having searched for me over a week any other ideas on how to stop it from crashing thanks

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 9, 13 3:16 PM
chewaflo68 wrote:Found a fix for my slow jerky game play. I had an online chat with the tech but all he could tell me is that I don't have enough physical memory on my puter. That didn't seem quite right since I am able to play the first game with no problems and it requires the same amount of memory. After erasing and downloading several times to no avail I had a thought about what he said about memory. A computer also have "virtual" memory. So.. I closed all unnecessary programs and increased the upper limit of my virtual memory. Now I am playing with no more problems. Hooray and I love the game.

Hi I am having the same problem could you please let me know what programs I should close out Im really not computer savvy about programs and not sure which ones would be good to close out while I play . thanks in advance

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Feb 4, 13 1:16 PM
moonsong40 wrote:I played the trial version and fell in love with the game, so I bought it. Now that I have downloaded the full game, I am having problems. My mouse is sticky, and the cut-scenes are jerky. When the main start screen comes up I get a pop-up that says I may "experience poor performance. Would you like to disable special effects?" So I disable the special effects and change to a system cursor...still no joy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no improvement. This is disappointing since the trial version ran so beautifully. Any suggestions?

Nevermind...I fixed it. Had to revert to an older driver.

I have this problem to the game played fine in the trial now its all jerky and slow I dont know that I have a different driver

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 4, 13 1:17 PM
VTCT wrote:Hint keeps telling to to go to this place but I can't see anything to do there any ideas out there. I can't play any further.

Me to cant move forward please help with no walk through avaialble

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Nov 9, 12 10:54 AM
SAME PROBLEM WITH THE DINO PUZZLE I PUT IT TOGETHER AND IT WILL NOT CLICK TO PICK UP ALL 4 PEACES ARE IN IT I CAN MOVE FORWARD UNTIL THIS IS FIXED WHICH IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Apr 2, 12 9:20 AM
SeaBamboo wrote:The owls are only collectable in the Collectors's Edition, here in the Standard Edition they are not clickable.

Oh that explains it its a shame we cant collect them in the SE thanks for letting me know

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle on Apr 1, 12 12:23 PM
at first I thought we were suppose to collect them like the frogs in the other games but im seeing a ton of owls and they are not clickable to collect -was this something just left out of the game or is mine not working right -so why are they on places that like the frogs in the last games were something to collect. some are well hidden but still not clickable - just wondering because its bugging me

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 5, 12 2:57 PM
am I crazy or did they say something about finding all the scrolls in the game I have found several but when I click on them they do not pick up or acknowledge I did anything . is this one of the achievements because if so this feature is not working for me never mind I must be having a senior moment because the walk through says nothing about collecting scrolls

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 12:46 PM
at the start of the demo I was able to select if I wanted to play expert which is the default or causal with casual I do have sparkles indicating the **** scenes . just change player , type in your name and it should give you a choice for easy or hard at least thats been my experience

grabbinbugs wrote:Incredible graphics, best I have ever seen in a game. I am about 1 1/2 hr into the game and there are no sparkles anywhere. The anti sparkle crowd should be jumping up and down with glee. Instead of the typical HOG scenes the objects are morphing objects and there are random numbers of them to find depending where you are. Some are not that easy to spot. Voice overs are well done and music is randomly used. Great sound effects. Not the easiest game I have ever played by far but the strategy guide is fair decent and keeps your place. There is a journal but no map that I can see. Mini games a bit sparse at first and they are not overly difficult but not a walk in the park either. I rate it a 10
I just palyed the demo and was able to select casual game wich does have sparkles

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 12:29 PM
If the demo worked for me do you think its safe to buy the demo played with no problems but Im hearing that down the line they may be problems can anyone advise me thanks bunches

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 17, 11 10:47 AM
I downloaded the trial as I always do before buying and all I got was while static and music I had to do a Ctrl Alt delete to get out of the game .I have other games by this maker that work fine so I am wondering whats wrong with this one . I have done every update thats in the game freezes and crashes help post and nothing is helping . I really wanted this game too

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 13, 11 11:47 AM
so far I have played the demo and do like the game I like the atmosphere and the way things are drawn more life like and not like cartoons . their are a lot of junk piles and some may think some stuff hard to see I have big monitor so I can see the stuff and only had problems when stuff was named something it did not look like . for me atmosphere is everything and its a really pretty environment (junk piles aside ) I liked the puzzles and got quite far in the demo . my cursor was not to jerky but it did lag and their was a lag when you wanted to go in for a close up on something but I like it, its probably a buy for me but I'm going back to be sure their are no big glitches in the forum

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator