Posts created by Henry_Morgan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 16 1:42 PM
Has anyone else had this?: over the past two weeks, when playing the tournaments, when I play in the same tournament for the second or third time and I get a higher score, the higher score doesn't register with the tournament. I do tap the submit button, but ....

Fortunately, it didn't keep me out of the top 100 (I made that 5 times so far). But I think it did keep me from getting a diamond.

I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem, before I go to Tech support.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 11:17 AM
Looking for friends who will have Spring Room. I'm getting a head start based on the PC update thread. I am a549148.

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 1:36 PM
Out o f fear of being lambasted, does anyone know how to turn tournaments off?

Maybe at least the postman notices?

I don't play them and the whole thing gets in the way of my enjoyment of the game. They are fine for others, but not me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 15 2:36 PM
Well, dearie

It kills the mood. Perhaps you don't play enough.

No lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 1:24 PM
MC has been a nice ftp game with no ads. Just before Mom's Day, I (android) started getting ads for buying diamonds during game play. Now they come twice a day.

Yes, bfg needs to make money to pay the devs for all the more important fixes that need fo be made. I hope it will not get out of hand like other hos games.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 1:05 PM
Let's hope after iOS gets the morphing wheel back android will too. I got a lot of good eggs and other crafted items with it. Morphing wheel I miss you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 12:58 PM
Thank you Lucille for all you gifted. I know you really helped me.

Henry

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 15 12:02 PM
Henry_Morgan wrote:Hedgehog egg still available. Willing to trade for Panda, dragon, or squirrel.

Maybe I missed something but why would someone want an odd egg? When I got my odd eggs from WOF I sold them. How can they be used otherwise?

Update: Hedgehog egg and parrot egg available for android. Need owl, panda, or lemur. PM me if interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 15 11:55 AM
I have a hedgehog egg and a parrot egg to trade. Looking for owl, squirrel, panda, or lemur. PM me if interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 15 2:13 PM
Hedgehog egg still available. Willing to trade for Panda, dragon, or squirrel.

Maybe I missed something but why would someone want an odd egg? When I got my odd eggs from WOF I sold them. How can they be used otherwise?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 15 7:36 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Henry Morgan (the pirate?) you should be able to hatch the snowman egg with Christmas cards that you got during the Christmas update.........but Android didn't get the update.....so the only way to hatch that egg is with cards that nobody on Android will have..........so save it on the way off chance that you guys get the cards or just sell it.

I got Xmas potential with the last update. I await December to see if androids will participate this year.

As to my name, check out the tv program " Forever".

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 12:30 PM
I just got a snowman egg. In the new Android update version I do not see where I can craft a pet called a snowman. So what do I do with it - - I'm beginning to think it might be like the odd egg. Can anyone provide any help on the Snowman egg?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 15 8:07 AM
Android users- Have hedgehog egg to trade. Phoenix preferred, but am wlling to talk.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 15 7:21 AM
Do others have this problem?: I find no matter how accurate I am in touching an object, either with finger or stylus, the object will not move until I touch something else or at the end of the search.

I use a Samsung tablet and the worst object offenders are candy cane, tuning fork, and stick. This happens with enough regularity to be frustrating and keeping me from a new high score.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 15 10:51 AM
Bravo Mike for speaking up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator