Posts created by WendyM49

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 13, 14 8:31 PM
Since the rose garden problem hasn't been fixed I also can't complete the festival challenge as it requires a search of the rose garden.

I guess I won't be playing this game anymore.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 27, 14 1:42 PM
NeonNero wrote:I also have a problem with the Rose Garden, but I don't know if this is specific to iOS.

In the "Rosepetal Cellar" quest, I am supposed to "Visit the Rose Garden to unlock treasures" and "Dispel the Waterfalls' magic at Rose Garden" to continue. When actually visiting the Rose Garden, I have no items (in the upper left corner) for dispelling the Waterfall's magic ("There's powerful magic here. It's far beyond my own power right now"). This also means that, when visiting the Rose Garden, I'm always left with one item, a red bag (or coin purse), which I can't find, and I suspect that this item is located in the scene behind the waterfall.

I'm currently at level 26, and I still can't get past this. This problem also means that I can't finish ANY of the quests that involve visiting the Rose Garden, or easily gain access to items (such as toolboxes for the Wingferry minigames) that can be found in Rose Garden.

Is there anything I can do to unlock this area? Is the required item hidden somewhere else? Are there any other hidden requirements to complete this area/quest?

This is exactly the problem that I am having also.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 26, 14 7:21 PM
I am having a problem in the Rose Garden. Every time I enter now there is an item that is shaded indicating a different location. The problem is that I have not unlocked an locations here and there is no item indicated (in upper left corner) for me to use to unlock. I always have to cancel the search.

I an playing the game on an iPad.

posted in Youda Survivor on Oct 8, 10 11:28 AM
I have just begun the higher levels and I am having problems with the items sticking also.

A few levels back I had a problem with one of my monkeys getting stuck behind one of the machines. I am now at the first level with the parrot which starts with a lot of pirates and crabs. All the items that these drop get stuck which makes it very difficult to complete the level. I stopped at this point to see if it could be fixed.

posted in Aveyond on Jun 23, 09 6:44 AM
Does anyone know how to make copies of my saved games and move them to another compuer. I have started the game on my work computer but would like to be able to play the game at home without starting right from the beginning of the game again.

posted in Aveyond on Jun 18, 09 11:20 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

I was wondering if there is an easy way to copy the saved games to another computer as I started the game at work and would like to play it at home without having to start all the way from the beginning again.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 2:13 PM
CaligirlLu wrote:Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!

From left to right - Blue Yellow Violet Green Red

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator