Posts created by bunbury5

posted in Wanderland on Apr 16, 18 2:03 PM
Vivian of Canada new number 291189

posted in Wanderland on Mar 27, 18 9:08 AM
just had the one where the alchemist gave me 40 chests before it ran out, then this one. oh ya, and the one where more than one person gives you the same thing. nesma has given me other items too but soon as I pick that one up the wick returns, about every 30 seconds in fact.so far haven't had a morphing one. does that come later?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 18 12:19 PM
have never heard from this person so I just want to thank them for the 440+ (and still counting) wicks you sent. even though you send other items this one still shows up every time I pick up the other ones. on another note, anyone need wicks????

posted in Wanderland on Feb 6, 18 12:30 PM
please pm me asap thanks!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 18, 17 3:34 PM
friend code 77757287FD. was playing on pc now have the nox emulator and this code. won't let me add friends, maybe because i'm listed as anonymous?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 17 4:17 PM
no more free to play games for me. every time I get into one, there's constantly someone complaining about "I want..." and to new players "don't use real money on it" therefore we run into this type of thing again. no more updates because the demands get to where lower end computers don't work on it any more and nobody is willing to buy items within the game to keep it updating. this is the fifth one it's happened with. I thing I'll stick to those I've bought on disk and through the site. happy gaming all you wanderlanders! going to keep playing just not starting any new ones.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 5, 17 3:29 PM
the original is still going though I haven't been in there much since starting this one. up to you and other fiends if you want to keep all three . I am thinking of doing the old game over the Christmas event too,

posted in Wanderland on Dec 3, 17 2:55 PM
it changed back to 291189. now I have 2 friends again... anybody know how long it will last this time? just so I know whether to send friend requests out...?

posted in Wanderland on Nov 30, 17 1:01 PM
Well Oldboyracer has helped a lot in this regard! I have recently purchased a new computer and have just transferred my game top it. Well in the process of doing that my number changed twice. So for the moment I am 291018. accepting friend requests on that number. if you got a friend request from 291189 ignore it. aren't computers fun!!??

posted in Wanderland on Nov 18, 17 4:07 PM
i play farm up and it only updates every 2-3 YEARS. our last update on there was march 2015. its hardly falling into decay because its only been a year since the last one. look at all the people griping about how the last one worked/didn't work. maybe they're taking the time to test it before release...?
Patience people. they will let us know one way or the other i'm sure.
DON'T WORRY. BE HAPPY lol

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 15, 17 9:44 AM
for the last three days my game hasn't given daily rewards. anyone else with this problem or is it my computer perhaps?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 17, 17 11:52 AM
coffee cat no it doesn't matter how many you have, in a quest you still have to find them. i had 50 of an item and still had to find another one for the quest...

posted in Wanderland on Jul 14, 17 8:33 AM
If this game is not making enough money to warrant major additions, we would just have to accept that and hope by fall, more may join the game, spend some money and give them reason to spend time/money on new additions .. However, putting limits on Friends is causing frustration to all & totally unnecessary!! I can only conclude they limit Friends to limit the gifts people receive & thereby hope people will BUY what they need.

there is just one problem with this assumption...the big ticket items like the horn and mask are not available from friends. you still have to buy them. its usually things like the boards and such that are available to trade. maybe on the next upgrade they will have the friend limit lifted...?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 7, 17 10:04 PM
apparently its that pc's don't have the technology yet to run like a tablet therefore they are waiting for the tech to catch up on pc's. mine won't even let me into the game. says my graphics card is not supported

posted in Wanderland on Jul 4, 17 10:34 AM
FMSchilly wrote:
bunbury5 wrote:4) mm 26188 246843 and 264126
5) dolfinn 196944 and 223952

I'm 99.9% sure mm 264126 and Dolfinn 223952 are active players, but don't know if the other ID's are still active...

I have numerous friends who don't appear to be active (no gift requests, requests are not updated, or haven't collected gifts) but I hate the thought of deleting them! It's such a waste, though, to give high-end gifts and not have them collected.

I realize it can't always be helped and is certainly not high on anyone's list of priorities, but it sure would be helpful if folks would remove friends from their game if they decide to stop playing, or leave their gift requests empty and indicate if they're simply taking a break so we don't have to wonder.

In a perfect world, right?

truly. I will check those thanks very much. I too have wondered if they are still playing and don't always find the answer in the forum especially if someone is no longer playing. sometimes if the number changes it's listed but i wasn't keeping track and therefore listed these on here. thanks again

posted in Wanderland on Jul 3, 17 11:36 AM
most of the daily bonus icons work automatically by what it does. ie if it slows timer, it will be indicated by the electrical effect in the top right when you are in a timed scene. you don't have to activate it at all it works automatically

posted in Wanderland on Jul 3, 17 11:34 AM
last i heard samarkand didn't have cards, and the other scenes only had them once a day. now i find them every time i go into the watch tower, and have found more than one in samarkand too. do the other scenes allow for cards more than once a day?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 2, 17 9:44 AM
thanks Oldboyracer

posted in Wanderland on Jul 1, 17 11:10 AM
I have a couple players with multi games. just asking if they are all still valid. if so, please let me know. Thanks!
1) Zenko 186808 and 185499
2) Uschi 246316 and 246368
3)player 777 haven't heard anything in awhile...
4) mm 26188 246843 and 264126
5) dolfinn 196944 and 223952
Again, if still active please let me know! With all of us experiencing number changes at one time or another i'm not keeping up with it, and by the same token having three games of my own i am fully aware of that possibility too. Also i am currently at 150 friends on my list so may not be able to add more at this point on this game, however the other two should be able to add
bunbury 173372 and Rose Of Xanth 27213 (also my first game )

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 17 2:35 PM
FMSchilly wrote:
diercl57 wrote:Does anyone have pictures as to where some of the cards are placed I cant seem to find them its very frustrating lol

Actually, I do. I have screen shots of most of the scenes (except the ones at the beginning because I had no what I was doing) with most of the locations marked.

I don't know how to go about sharing them, so I'm all ears if anyone knows how to accomplish that...

Marjo thx You

you can't share them on here as bfg doesn't know how "clean" they are and don't allow website/additions on the site page. you'd have to send by email to the person you're wanting to contact

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator