Posts created by 123bgirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 16 1:29 PM
I tried this last night and none of the 6 characters had the item I needed. So back to the original question, how do I complete this achievement?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 16 6:01 PM
Yesterday I documented the achievement "Pets Prepared" at 1290 pet medallions. Today I completed I completed a 10-part quest in which I should have received 30 medallions. These 30 were not posted to my account and the count is still at 1290. This isn't the first time this has happened, but I hadn't documented any numbers to be sure. Is this something that is a bug in the game? I don't think this happens all the time, but I know it happened today and I think it happened one other day this week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 5:51 PM
I'm looking for the list of pet tells and the types of chests received in each room. I saw it here a couple of months ago and I don't remember where. Can some one help me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 4:28 PM
I would love to have one of the following eggs:
manticore
Phoenix
lemur

Questress i582421

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 10:20 AM
This might have been discussed, but I haven't seen where the green crocodile comes from. Is this from an Achievement? Thanks for all the great information. I'm going to try to get my pets to appreciate their food and with all the great tips, I'm hoping it is successful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 3, 15 8:51 PM
Friends certainly add another great element to this game. Thanks to all of you for helping me. I'm still trying to figure out how to manage the list to be sure that I send gifts to people that have sent me something. I spent most of this evening reading through the various forums and I've learned quite a bit, however, it did take time away from the game!

i582421

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 15 6:34 PM
Level 66, finally! I have an entire pumpkin patch to give away and I'm looking for friends as I'd like to complete the 15 for everyday. I'm looking for spring blue flowers. I'm not sure how many are out there, but John does deliver. Do you suppose we will see the spring theme after winter? I'm hoping we have Christmas, too.

i582421 playing as Questress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 15 1:20 PM
I am playing level 61. With the last update, I noticed I lost my high scores. If possible, I'd like to have these back. My user ID is i582421. Thank you. I really have had very few technical issues with this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 8:30 AM
Finally, people I can relate to. I love this game and play everyday. With working, I only get an hour or so in the evening. I will be retiring soon and I'm hoping I will have time to continue playing after the big day. I've been told that I will be too busy - somehow I don't think so. I would like to have a couple of friends that I can gift to - near the same level so I actually might have the gifts they want. And, I'm assuming I'll be able to figure out how to do this. My friend code number is i582421 and I'm on level 37.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 8:05 AM
I really enjoyed the Christmas theme. I also hope they do more of these.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator