Posts created by tdskm

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 17 7:18 AM
just a brief note, we thought mom had the flu but it turns out it is more tihan that. She some serious health issues that she needs to deal with right now. If you need to drop her as a neighbor that is ok I do not know how long she will be laid up. She misses all of her wonderful neighbors and the game. Will try to keep you updated. her navy daughter kelly

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 1, 17 5:47 AM
Congratulations to BLUEKIWIS on reaching Level 1,000. A lot of hard work, hope with the new year you will have more time to play. miss your banter in RR.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 28, 16 3:12 PM
once you open a message in the in mail box the message will vanish with no way to get them back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 18, 16 1:59 PM
I think the server differs with each player or area they live in. I have been playing for over 2 years and have always used firefox and very rarely have any issues getting on. When I use Chrome is when I seem to have problelms. I find when I am having a problem I need clear the cache, update adobe or flashplayer and most recently I need to turn my computer off and restart it. hope one of these things helps. sometimes it is your provider having issues or the weather. good luck

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 18, 16 8:27 AM
The Russian site you have to use crystals to buy hammers as well.. The only thing you can by with coins are the bells. So either the Russians are buying hammers with crystals or something else is going on.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 12, 16 3:49 PM
what a wonderful holiday surprise. you have brightened my holidays.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 8, 16 8:36 AM
everyone is thanking the mods for fixing the problem, but have we noticed that the offer that started all the issues has also ended? just a thought. happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 16 5:40 AM
I will repeat again as I have several times there are no issues when you play on the russian game site. therefore I believe and I maybe wrong but it appears the issues rest with the BF gaming site. it is an issue with their servers or what ever and not the game itself. what ever is the problem, they appear to be getting worse with each passing day instead of better this week. Mods we need help and please do not repeat all the usual stuff none of it works. Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 1, 16 1:44 PM
everything seems to be getting hacked these days. welcome to the world of modern tech.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 16 6:22 AM
finally showed up. happy gaming.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 16 5:57 AM
having the same problem. the game is loading very slowly and then hangs and finally freezes. don't know what is going on. I have done all the things required to help but nothing, guess it is BF servers again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 16 5:25 AM
there is a new event on the Russian site called red carpet, so there is no holiday must be big fish again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 16 6:33 AM
to all my wonderful neighbors who helped to feed my hungry dragon this morning. thank you. I saw
lorakeet
lawlawlaw
gadget23mom
filip.de.norre
but don't know who finished it.have a good idea so thanks. you know who you are.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 16 4:40 AM
Dear Karen,
You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well with the surgery and he is back home very soon. I have added your husband to the list in the prayer group my sister in law has. there are so many ROM players on the list already. Make sure you take care of your self or you will be to worn out to be of help to hubby when he comes home. God Bless

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 16 4:34 AM
looks like it is the BF servers because the playme8 (Russian side) you can get into. I have had an issue with the game for the past 4 days. it lags, freezes etc. hope we can all get in soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 16 2:55 PM
Sorry to see you go. You have been a wonderful neighbor. Hope all goes well with RL and that you will return to the game. I will sorrily miss you in my neighborhood. for now I will leave the lights on and hope that you return. the best of luck with what ever you do.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 13, 16 4:52 PM
did this one twice. once was enough, but fool that I am, decided it could not be as bad as I thought it was . well, I was wrong so there is no way I am doing this for the third time. will find something else to do. collect lightbulbs and bells sounds so much easier than sweet revenge. best of luck to all who dare to enter candyland. enter at your own risk. I know there are some who enjoy the room and that is ok.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 8, 16 8:32 AM
today is a holiday called day of the financier in Russia.not sure if everyone is off or not. seems they have holidays for everything,

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 27, 16 4:36 PM
thank you to all my neighbors who helped to feed my dragon. sent out a request and my phone rang. When I came back my dragon was fed. thanks again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 26, 16 2:41 PM
over on the Russian site you can but it costs you one crystal. Facebook and the playme 8 sites offer things that BF does not.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator