Posts created by ladygem6

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 17 2:49 PM
I too am stuck on the symbols puzzle and can not match the last three!! I have tried many times and all I got was a terrible headache! Why is there no skip for that one??? Of all the puzzles in the game, this is the worst!!

I may never play this game again and I own it!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Bound by the Stone on Jan 16, 17 7:59 AM
I need to know a few things. Like is there a map fo this game.Moist of the time I am lost so may want to install the Collectors addition but what do I do with the standard version I know have?? Can I get credit for puchasing this one so I don't have to pay full price?

Right now I am not happy with the game I have. Please advise how I can do this switch?
\

I was playing this game and everything was just fine when all of a sudden, the game stopped. Black screen, no sound and my only course of action was to turn off my pc and restart. But, when I tried to start the game again, I got the same black screen., It is not my pc as I tried other games and they work fine.

Any answers?

posted in Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 6:54 AM
When I saw this game come up after playing Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich, and when I saw how difficult the puzzles were, in Mystery Trackers, I thought this was going to be a really great game to have in place of MT.
But, I was wrong. I will have to pass this one for Mystery Trackers as this nonsense fairy tale misadventure, is a waste of what use to be a really good sort of scary series. Now, it is just a jumble of things thrown together which makes no sense whatsoever. I am hugely disappointed.

So, I am off to take advantage of the two for one sale but, sadly, this game won't be one of them.

I didn't think this game was bad at all. Yes, some is the same ole thing but most games are. There are some new ones out now that are highly rated and had great reviews but weren't for me. Everyone has a choice and I like this one and will probably get it. Lots of others I have passed up and purchased when I had a free credit. Complicated is more for the younger players. Since I am 75 I find games that are less taxing and more enjoyable.

Everyone have a great Monday!

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 17, 16 8:00 AM
I could not find a sheet of paper on the bed or anywhere in the room. Time has ran out so I guess I will not get this game as I can go no further. Oh Well. *sigh*

This game is boring and not much fun. I didn't like the puzzles and the sound was awful. Definitely not for me.

I can't download this game either. I get an error report (can't remember the number]and I have tried this three times. It also said something about not having permission to download it. What gives? What do I do next?

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 16 9:42 AM
I will not buy anymore Daily Magic games as I have nothing but trouble with them and don't enjoy the game at all. I have had trouble with the puzzle pieces and half the time, they don't show up in the puzzles. I find them in the game but don't show up where you can put the puzzles together for wallpaper. Two missing from the first one, and I did find them all, and now three missing from the second. I check each time I find a piece but they don't appear in the puzzle. Not outside the screen either. Too many other problems to name here. Very unhappy.

Next time I will save my money. I am running windows 10

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 15 6:06 AM
I have downloaded hundreds of games but never had this problem of 766 error. I have all the other Final Cut games, why is this one different from the others? I can write cs and explain what is happening but unless there is a fix somewhere, nothing can be done to fix this. My pc is new and I am running windows 10 and have been for some time. It has not affected my downloads before.

Guess this is one game I will never get to play.

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 11:04 AM
I have tried at least four time to download this game and it keeps coming up with : code 766 and will not do anything more. I am really tired of this. What can be done so I can play this game? What does 766 mean? Hope someone can please help

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 15 6:07 PM
peglegann wrote:
lbj360 wrote:This isn't a reply but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this. I am stuck and find nothing in the strategy guide - can you help? I'm in the secret room where the pool table and dart board is and I have to put the correct 3 darts onto the board but there is nothing in the strategy guide to tell me what numbers and I see nothing in the notes - HELP as I can't go any further and no clue why nothing shows up in the SG

SPOILER. Highlight to read.

" 19; 5; 4 Date of a death if I remember. "

Hope this helps.

Ok, I know the numbers but cannot get the darts to land on the numbers. I have tried every possible way and nothing works. Can someone please help!!!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 12:01 PM
I don't like it. I know it is just a game but I have this really big fear of drowning and having this in the game just wears me out. I love the premise but no buy for me, I guess.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 12:01 PM
I don't like it. I know it is just a game but I have this really big fear of drowning and having this in the game just wears me out. I love the premise but no buy for me, I guess.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 8:12 AM
The game does not freeze for me and seems to play well. However, the SG doesn't open and the hint takes forever to fill. I am not liking this game at all so unless some fixes are in the works, it is no buy for me.

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 5:00 PM
I like this game. It's simple but interesting and although a bit dated, it still has mystery. , I am intrigued to know what happened to her daughter and the people, why the door to the train station is boarded up and why the train just keeps on going. The graphics are pretty good also, but not so the music or voice over. Which there are none. I enjoy music in a game and this was extremely low for me.

Still, I was shocked when the demo ended so I will probably buy this game. It is a decent size and I don't always need complicated games and brain draining puzzles. I have a couple of coupons so will use one.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 4:47 PM
I am 73 and live in Oklahoma City. I adore playing games but am still active enough to travel, walk my dog and do moderate exercise. Nice to see all of you here!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 4:26 PM
I.could not play this game as it said my trial was expired. I have not played it yet, how could it be expired???

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 15, 14 10:15 AM
Showed on trial download as already expired. That kind of game I don't really want, I suppose.

I have vista and the game is running very slow and sluggish. Seems to be really interesting but very tiring when things move so slowly; What a shame as I could have used it with the week end special price.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator