Posts created by RaeyinOfFire

posted in Emerald Tale on Mar 8, 17 2:41 PM
Reaching the Planet
* Talk to the characters. One of them tells you about the planet.
* Get all 300 coins. Once coins are introduced, you cannot leave any blocks, rocks, or trees standing. A coin could be hiding anywhere.
* Missing coins? You can start over or you can re-check every level.
* You may go to the planet before or after rescuing the princess.

Beating the 1st Planet Level
* Before you start the level, choose your items wisely. I recommend the Blade of Might and Glory, the Rod of Celestial Gifts, and either the Globe of Northern Warm or the Ring of Storm and Thunders. These seem like odd choices, but you will need to eliminate colored stones more than anything.
* When you start the level, make every move count. Stones will grow very fast.
* Focus on eliminating stones first. Try to make and keep some open space.
* When you have a little space, you can try to break blocks. Go for the ones that will get you helpful things.
* It is not necessary or helpful to break every block. Just finish the level.
* Luck is involved, so keep trying if you don't make it.

Beating the 2nd and 3rd Planet Levels
* The same items seem best.
* Pay attention to one part of the board at a time.
* Other than that, the strategy is similar. These levels are not as hard as the 1st planet level.

Beating the 4th Planet Level
* Items will not affect this level.
* This is much like the first level with a different layout except that there are no special stones (the powerup-like ones).
* This level is approximately as hard as the first one. It may take several tries.

Good luck!!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Mar 5, 15 2:33 PM
I did one of these, not level 7 but another similar one, with powerups. It takes several refill powerups, the ones that look like a green funnel. It helps if the refill powerups are improved once (100 gold).

You use the powerups near the beginning of the level, then not only do they fill the salmon, they fill your other items too, saving you coins. Then you can use some of those coins on salmon. I was able to do the hot dog one with 4 improved powerups. That's 20 hot_dogs, but I got 12 of each ingredient from the powerups.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Mar 5, 15 2:27 PM
It did that to me, too! I actually uninstalled and reinstalled the game for some other reason, which I can't remember now. That fixed it. I'm not saying you have to do that, but if you're willing to, it will probably work.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Feb 28, 15 11:09 PM
I'm supposed to get 25 Parmesan. One looks like mozzarella, the other looks like cheddar. This is going to take a bazillion powerups (OK, maybe 5) to finish. I really want to do this as few times as possible. Does anyone know which cheese is which?

posted in Youda Survivor on Jan 30, 15 12:50 PM
Reading other posts, it seems Android (which I have) varies slightly from PC. However, mine is: coconut oil, flat eggs, coral. It takes up 3 spaces in the shelter. The PC might need additional ingredients such as water or sugar, but it should need those 3 at a minimum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator