Posts created by bfgBellerophon

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 24: Deserted Island on Oct 11, 17 1:32 PM
Hi westvirginiawife,

I'm sorry to hear that an error message occurs saying the game is still running. Since it sounds like you are wanting to uninstall this game, please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for these specific steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide furhter assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Oct 11, 17 11:27 AM
Hi Baroness225 and nadinenn,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the controls in this specific game. It is recommended to run the game as an administrator so that the necessary permissions can be obtained to run smoothly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages with these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please then reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Big City Adventure: Paris here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Oct 11, 17 11:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 11, 17 9:18 AM
Hi locojo,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing as a specific level states that one block is left but doesn't appear. It is recommended to try running the game as an administrator so that the proper resources and permissions can be obtained to allow the game to run properly. Please refer to the following help page for these specific steps:

Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make any changes within the games which may include a fix for technical issues. It is recommended if the issues continue to be present, to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Solitaire Italian Trip on Oct 11, 17 8:50 AM
Hi kore21,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing this game, the card faces are blank. I definitely want to help get you to playing your game. It is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current and to run the game as an administrator. Both of these sets of troubleshooting steps will allow the game to obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should. Please refer to the following help pages:

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Solitaire 330 Deluxe on Oct 11, 17 6:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Solitaire 330 Deluxe here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire 330 Deluxe.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Solitaire 330 Deluxe on Oct 11, 17 6:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell on Oct 11, 17 6:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgBellerophon

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell on Oct 11, 17 6:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Lost Lands: Ice Spell here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Lost Lands: Ice Spell.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 11:08 AM
Hi only1Marne,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that you periodically get a message to go to the app store and unable to proceed. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this error message from the forums, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. Please provide details of the message along with your friend code.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 9:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that we greatly appreciate your patience regarding spam posts in the forums. The Moderation Team will continue to manually ban these spam posters and delete their spam posts while we wait for our filters to be upgraded. For more information regarding these posts, feel free to look at the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

bfgBellerophon

posted in Defense of Roman Britain on Oct 10, 17 9:13 AM
Hi Trixietrx,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that an access violation error message appears when trying to get into this game. To help resolve this issue, it is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Access Violation

If you continue to see this error message, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Farm Up on Oct 10, 17 8:53 AM
Hi dellymouse,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Farm Up game doesn't credit the right amount of items and provides an error message. We definitely want to help get things up and running properly, and it is recommended to try and run the game as an administrator. This will help ensure the necessary permissions are made. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

By posting in the above thread it helps the appropriate teams more easily identify trends in what is being experienced. Thank you for your patience as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 8:07 AM
Hi LadyFlorin and Lucy_Q,

Thank you for taking the time to post what you are seeing in your game. I'm happy to pop in here and help provide some insight to these issues.

LadyFlorin, welcome to the forums. Please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your original player ID and the new player ID that appears on your new iPad. The Support Team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. Please take note that while they are able to move progress, they do not have the ability to move your friends list. It is recommended to take note of your friend's player IDs.

Lucy_Q, since you didn't recieve items in your game, please also reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. I apologize that we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums for this issue. Please provide them details of the issue along with your player ID.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 7:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

As stated previously, the Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete their posts. Thank you for your patience during this process and we will continue to request upgrades to our spam filters.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Defense of Roman Britain on Oct 10, 17 6:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgBellerophon

posted in Defense of Roman Britain on Oct 10, 17 6:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Defense of Roman Britain here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Defense of Roman Britain.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 10, 17 6:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 10, 17 6:31 AM
Hi pennmom36,

I'm sorry to hear that there was some trouble progressing until you created a new profile and started over. It is definitely understandable the frustration that this can cause. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this from the forums, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 10, 17 6:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgBellerophon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator