Posts created by sallenabq

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Jan 30, 18 4:46 PM
I see mention of find the puzzle pieces and an outline of a puzzle piece on the start map and a question mark on the bottom of the map, but can't find any puzzle pieces in the levels. Am I not understanding right?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk on Apr 17, 17 8:59 PM
Me too. I can "grab" the gold frame and move it from the green to the pink. But when I try to move it to the yellow, it snaps back to the green.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The City That Isn't There on Feb 15, 17 12:07 AM
The hint is not working. I can navigate to different parts of the game, but don't know what I need to do. The hint doesn't activate.

I have the same problem. Very irritating.

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 12:53 PM
nope, clicking on the center circle didn't work. i tried moving all the circles again and still nothing. when I click on hint it points to the center circle but nothing when I click on the circle.

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 16 10:53 AM
I get the circles lined up but can't figure out what to do next. When I click hint, it shows the center circle. I tried moving the pieces on each end, but they don't move. thanks.

posted in Royal Envoy on Jul 19, 16 10:57 AM
my problem also. won't let me build the bridge to the markets. I can build the bridge behind the castle though. anyone have an answer? Big Fish?????

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Feb 5, 15 10:16 AM
I can't find anything to light the fuse on the cannon to clear the rocks from the cave enrtrance to free the dwarfs for Snow White. HELP!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator