Posts created by tbbw

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 19, 09 7:05 AM
Has anyone else been able to play longer than one hour? When the game went after the hour, somehow I able to play for 2 more hours. I don't know how it happened, but it did.

posted in Danger Next Door: Miss Teri Tale's Adventure on Oct 18, 09 3:28 AM
I am having a problem getting this game to download. Is anyone else having trouble ?

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Sep 29, 09 6:13 AM
I am having the same problem. The game will download,then nothing. Can anyone please help

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Mar 8, 09 11:11 AM
I'm supposed to open the strongbox in Budepest. It shows the arrows but it won't turn when I click . Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone help please?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 28, 09 4:53 PM
I am on the part where you have to put the 4 colored gems on the triangle. I have done 3 of them. The green gem is sitting on the suspects square. When I click on the gem,it takes me to the suspects. It won't let me pick up the gem. can anyone help me please?

posted in Can You See What I See? Dream Machine on Dec 28, 08 7:36 AM
For the ones that are playing this game,have you gotten to the dominoes puzzle? I had all the numbers matching. I guess I didn't have them the right way. By the way. I really like this HOG.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Dec 12, 08 9:36 PM
Just wanted to tell you guys thanks alot for the help. I know 13 of you read my message. nonr of you can help at all?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Dec 12, 08 8:06 PM
can someone please tell me how to rotate the pieces? when I right click on them nothing happens

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 10:37 AM
I'm having trouble too. need help I am stuck

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 4:20 PM
I didn't have a virus pop up. I just can't get it to load so I can play it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator