Posts created by berttoski

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 17 7:08 PM
Got my old game back after I acquired a new laptop

My new Friend Code: 671494

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 17 4:28 PM
I know my old account is still alive on the game. (I could still send a friend invite to it.)

So....I don't know if anyone else was in a similar situation as me. (Don't know if customer support came through for any of you in the end.)

*I've done all I could with the Easter event - except for the 30 day challenge. (Bad luck on my end.)

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 17 4:59 PM
Just rotten luck on my end. I barely got enough to finish the final challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 17 12:24 AM
Friend Code: 589000
I've been gone for a while..

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 17 2:40 PM
Anybody else's mouse lagging while you try to move it across the screen? (This isn't the first time this has happened with a game I've played.)

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Apr 23, 17 4:56 PM
Does it offer a lesser chance for pop-ups to...pop-up?

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 7, 17 4:29 PM
Am I the only one?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 17 9:35 PM
I've completed two of the Valentine collections a few days ago. Nowadays, I can't complete them again since they're both lacking a collectible that I cant find.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 17 3:15 PM
No wonder I gave up on this game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 17 2:07 PM
Did I screw up b/c I just did today's Valentine's Day event & another one just popped up; but now it's gone.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 17 1:33 PM
Did I screw up b/c I just did today's event & another one just popped up; but now it's gone.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 17 7:33 PM
Anybody know how to wipe out your old Antique Rating?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 17 5:31 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Berttoski, I see you're back! I think you have to create a new profile via new email address. I would still wipe out the other one first since having 2 games tends to merge inventory, levels, etc.

GCG aka RetiredCookie2

I'll try it. Whenever I set up my Avatar & username on a game, I still wind up with the same Antique rating & Friend Code.

Maybe I need you to clarify: how do you "wipe out" your game?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 17 3:04 PM
ekstra2000 wrote:If you want to restart with nothing, all you have to do is hit "new game" while you are online. It'll reset everything.

I still wind up with the same Friend Code & Antique Rating from my original game

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 17 9:03 PM
What if you want to wipe out EVERYTHING - AES rating, collectibles, etc.?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 17 8:52 PM
Friend Code: 3629 7364
I'm Merv87 by the way

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 17 8:04 PM
I got hooked in the first 5 minutes & wanted to see if this game was still popular today.
Sad to hear it's in the same boat as Agency 33.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 17 7:41 AM
I didn't complete everything...I kinda lost interest in the game for most of the Winter Event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 7:35 AM
mrs23 wrote:You DO have 1 day 8 hours left (as of this writing). DON'T switch room (only if you want to) until AFTER the Winter Event ends. Yes, check your tree the latest you can to pick up all the presents. As far as when there will be an update, it is a lost cause asking. No one knows.

It's just that when I tried to gift some players, I got the message they had an updated version of the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 6:49 AM
I thought we still had till the reset on the 20th cause mine says, "1 day 8 hrs left"

*Where's the latest update for the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator